Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#906
Auto-translated
😞

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#909
Auto-translated
I'd say Tox, but every time you post something and I reply, you ignore my post. You probably just log in while under the influence to post a message or two, without even expecting a response.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#910
Auto-translated
Loki, I'm reading everything, I just don't always have the energy to reply. And no, I'm not always under the influence when I come here. So please answer. And if I missed something or didn't reply to you somewhere, forgive me, you idiot. I sincerely respect you, more than anyone. I just really haven't had enough time to even turn on my home computer, let alone hang out on an online forum.
User Avatar
#911
Auto-translated
Board game on Steam.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#912
Auto-translated
Tox even played this board game with us a long time ago. Imaris might have as well.
User Avatar
#913
Auto-translated
IRL?
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#915
Auto-translated
Morning
IRL?
😡

Added 1 minute ago
Ple-Sen
No, on Steam.
😑

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#916
Auto-translated
I don't remember that, even if you insist. Could you have mixed up the timelines, or am I the one forgetting something?
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#917
Auto-translated
Or maybe you didn't even exist back then. Arec definitely existed. Perhaps Ment did too.
User Avatar
#918
Auto-translated
I haven't played Talisman with Tox. In my one or two attempts to overcome the disconnections and play Talisman with someone, there were Lock, Ples, and Aretz. That's all I remember.
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#919
Auto-translated
I haven't played with them.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#920
Auto-translated
I remember for sure that one of you was there.