Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Unfortunately, there was no replay of the Wing vs. Lucretia battle (the final on week 1 of month 4, map - tournament 2010), but I can confirm that after my spellcasting, using four spells (dragons, vampires, banshees, and liches) with Meteor Shower, almost nothing remained of the Necropolis army. I had Quick Mind, Empathy, Attack, Education, and Chaos skills, plus Emerald Boots. The Necromancer, in turn, had to choose which magic to defend against; he chose Ice (with the following artifacts: 2 Dwarf artifacts 40%, Armor of the Forgotten Hero 20%, Dragon Flame). He made the wrong choice. Thanks to Quick Mind, I cast the spell before the Druid's Channel Magic skill reached 28. The second time, thanks to Empathy, I cast the spell very quickly, and after the Druids' Channel Magic reached almost 60, after my two spells, the Necropolis army was reduced by approximately 70%; after that, the Necromancer had no chance (plus the attacks of my units). P.S. The Necromancer's army was three times larger than mine: 65 dragons, 140 banshees, 350 vampires, 280 liches, over 1000 skeletons, 750 zombies, and 330 ghosts.
Although now I realize that if I had taken the Enchanted Ballista, I would have defeated the Necromancer even earlier.
In my opinion, Chaos is only useful for Necropolis in rush strategies (I think I've mentioned this on the forum 3-4 times already). It's clear that Chaos isn't very effective against itself, as Mish-gan's message shows...
I hope that now **antonag07** will calm down and stop bothering me about unnecessary replays. I will add that there is a way to counter such a situation, like an elf versus chaos, but you need to be prepared for it, otherwise the Necropolis is doomed.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения! И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день
Undead will definitely defeat elves on a map where it's possible to arrive in the second week.
Or, if the elf is in a castle (and I don't know where it will get wood to build a fortress, let alone a stronghold or castle), then the undead will take all the good stuff on the map and become invincible, outleveling them by 5-8 levels!
If the undead doesn't have a plague tent, and it's lucky enough to dodge archer attacks, then we will win.
But, any thinking player can take Chaos against the elf, come in, and blast the archers, and that's it. And the elves don't have anything else in the early stages.
Many know that in the early stages, the Elf faction loses, especially against the Necromancer.:smile24:...the Elf's chances are small....but in the late or mid-game, we can still talk!:smile42:
Well, not just for Necromancers, but also for Mages and all the other factions...
Added 23 minutes later
There are definitely good chances.
If, for example, Wing + Osiris appear, a good start is guaranteed. Without losing anyone, with enough time per turn (5-6 minutes+), and after acquiring the planned skills, they can give it to the undead, whose progress isn't going so well (they messed up skill 10, they messed up skill 20, they gave the wrong skill - the undead become much weaker). The secret to the Elves' success lies in the implementation of archers.
The second week should be entirely dedicated to finding resources for building (although we're always looking for wood and scouting for it on day 1).
Well, once again, only Wing saves the day, and even with Ossir, but is it always like that? If not Ossir, then consider that Necropolis will break through, and I think that he won't waste his skills and might even do better than the Archer, and everything will go through successfully.
Kill, and what should we bet on? At these stages, we have 30-40 Sylvan Archers, 40-50 Wind Riders, 50-60 Fairies, 4 Druids, and if we're lucky, 3 Unicorns.
Taking Chaos doesn't seem advisable; the spellpower is very low, and even if we manage to get 4 Elder Druids, they won't significantly increase the spellpower. Unless we get evasion (but that's level 3 of the Mage Guild, and even then, it's luck-based, although Righteous Strike would significantly increase the effectiveness of Archers or Wind Riders. But we'll have to sacrifice something for the level 3 Mage Guild. And we need a blessing for light magic.
In general, after playing N number of games, I realized that Wing or Galraen are the best choices.
The decisive factor is the Tactics skill and +1 to speed; with this, a stack of 60-70 Blades under the Luck skill can, under certain circumstances, destroy the opponent's stack completely.
Galraen's Blades are very powerful, but it's difficult to level up the necessary skills:
- Leadership, Aura 3 > speed, Forest Lord.
- Attack, Tactics, Battle Balance, Retribution, Ranged Attack (in the early stages, Battle Balance is no worse than Retribution, and Ranged Attack is only good if you have Osir and a +7 Archer's Guild building in the Art of Strategy).
- Luck 2-3 (against magical races, 15% perk for antimagic), Soldier's Luck as needed.
Besides Wing, all Elves have a problem with getting Attack (but, for example, against Orcs, you can do without it due to the Centaurs' high hit points).
So, 70 Blades running across the battlefield destroy half of the enemy stack, often triggering Battle Cry and Luck, and it's very difficult for the enemy to figure out what to attack: Blades with 30+ armor, 15 initiative, and powerful critical hits, or Archers divided into 4 stacks, dealing massive damage.
It's also very good to take Vitality and Stone Skin, although if the opponent isn't rushing, you can also level up Light Magic.
Just today, I played a one-on-one match against a Necromancer on a map called "Former Friends." I think it was a very interesting battle, so I'm posting the replay here: http://zalil.ru/29688986. The most interesting part was that I managed to upgrade a Ballista to become enchanted and find a Tome of Chaos! The Necromancer kept casting Dominate on the dragons, and I barely managed to defeat him.))
Upload the reputation file directly to the forum, not as a link. My browser flags this site as unsafe.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения! И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день
Just today, I played a one-on-one match against a Necromancer on the "Old Friends" map. I think it was a very interesting battle, so I'm posting the replay - http://zalil.ru/29688986. The most interesting thing is that I managed to upgrade a Magic Ballista and find the Tome of Chaos!) The Necromancer kept casting Enslave on the dragons, and I barely managed to defeat him.))
You know, I think your opponent just doesn't know how to play Necromancer...
Верх упорства: набирать неверный пароль, пока компьютер не согласится.