Skip to content

Workshop Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
Open
Which side would you find most interesting to play as?
60 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
City
30% 18votes
Mafia
31.7% 19votes
Maniac
25% 15votes
User Avatar
#1012
Auto-translated
IT'S ABOUT PONIES AND VARIOUS LITTLE ANIMALS, THE MAIN THING IS THAT THEY SHOULD BE CUTE AND PINK)))) NYA!

Face Palm Activated
ВАГИАНТ!Отчасти вампир, отчасти гигант.
User Avatar
#1014
Auto-translated
They were probably inspired by anime or J-rock.
May Lochen protect us.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1015
Auto-translated
And I want space opera...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1016
Auto-translated
Or just a mafia game, where the mafiosi have shotguns and brass knuckles? Or maybe create a game about the Great Depression.
User Avatar
#1017
Auto-translated
Dgak
Face Palm Activated
I was just kidding!)))

And I want something similar to Magnus's.

Added after 48 seconds
What about a simple mafia game, where the mafia guys have shotguns and brass knuckles?
That's possible, I like those kinds of games.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1018
Auto-translated
What about a mix of space opera and cyberpunk?
User Avatar
#1019
Auto-translated
What about a simple mafia game, where the mafia guys have shotguns and brass knuckles?
*yawns*
maybe that's the most common request.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1020
Auto-translated
I WAS JUST KIDDING)))
I wouldn't blame you for joking.
ВАГИАНТ!Отчасти вампир, отчасти гигант.
User Avatar
#1021
Auto-translated
Is it common on HeroesWorld?
User Avatar
#1022
Auto-translated
It seems like this has only happened twice.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1023
Auto-translated
Frequent on HeroesWorld?
1.2.4.15.22.28.30.33(almost).35

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1024
Auto-translated
Create a set featuring Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as the Mafia and Splinter as the Mana.
User Avatar
#1025
Auto-translated
I want a set featuring ponies and various animals.
User Avatar
#1026
Auto-translated
And a shredder as a town? Okay.