Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
- Long time no see, my lord Orwald, my lady Emilia. - The heir said to Justice and Tower. - It is heartening to see that the golden gleam has not yet left your eyes!
- Likewise, - Orwald replied. - Glad to see you in health and prosperity. Especially after what happened.
The Knight found it strange that not only his colleagues but also other individuals were allowed to discuss such a serious topic, yet he did not argue with the lord.
the Knight of the Impassive Face.
in some expeditions, it's more important for a different place to be impassive..😳
And why, if one of us had picked a Sithian, would we have to prove at every step that we don't want to subjugate everyone and sell them to farms in Sithia?
This kera wasn't even allowed into the meeting, and if you were playing a Sithian Knight of the Capital, you'd be talking to Lester and Yin just like you're now talking to Axelle...
He fights for Nosi. Which means either he already did, or they promised him something underhanded for his loyalty.
Ple-Sen
Hmm. Reproducing = liferism. Axel is married. He has five children. Axel = avatar of Nebka. Therefore, Nebok = lifer. Not that we needed any confirmation, but it's nice to know he admits it himself.
Neiko
Finally, Nebo showed his hand and confessed to everything. He's always denying his alts...
🙄 In real life, I'm not a knight. Exp Axel ≠ Nebo IRL. I've explained before that I'm roleplaying as myself in the sense of: what I would do if I were a knight in Revan's world. IRL alts don't really reproduce even with rich chads, let alone with me. Even normie girls don't want anything to do with me. All that's left is to fantasize in the expedition about an alt wife and five children.
Neiko
This is how men cut off practical normie women, get stuck on bad ones for whom they're "just friends," and then foam at the mouth shouting: "all women are the same, they only look at looks and wallets."
All the practical normie women are already married. And those who aren't married have a queue of chads and fat wallets. Normies are left with only marginal women. And those worse than normies are left with only their hands and anime. It gets worse from here. The bottom is unreachable.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
You didn't reply to my message where I asked for combat advice earlier this morning!
Ah, well, I won't help you with battles until we're definitely on the same side.
And do you think that if Rezara dies, the Deus faction will become weaker? When Geroist bailed out of the fight in Ikazkan, he started using scripts to wipe everyone out feet first.
You didn't reply to my message where I asked for combat advice earlier this morning!
Ah, well, I won't help you with battles until we're definitely on the same side.
And do you think that if Rezara dies, the Deus faction will become weaker? When Geroist ragequit from Ogonyok in Ikazkan, he started using scripts to wipe everyone out feet first.
He fights for Nossi. Which means either he's already done it, or they promised him something under the tail for loyalty.
The lord of the region, whose knight he is, ordered him to serve her while he was still alive...
Serve, you fool, and you'll get a furry badge a token. And the fact that she's destroying what the lord built and supported—doesn't that bother him? So he really is a fool.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
You didn't reply to my message where I asked for advice on combat earlier this morning!
Ah, well, I won't help you with battles until we're definitely on the same side.
And do you think that if Rezara dies, Deus's faction will become weaker? When Geroist ragequit in Ikazkan, he started using scripts to wipe everyone out feet first.
And I don't think Rezara will die. Besides, battles and helping with them take a lot of time, and I have my own quests.
He fights for Nosi. Which means either he already did, or they promised him something under the tail for loyalty.
The lord of the region, whose knight he is, ordered him to serve her while he was alive...
Serve, fool, and you'll get a furry badge token. And the fact that she destroys what the lord built and supported doesn't bother him? So he really is a fool.
The lord of Sordgard spent his whole life defending Tezoth. Renavan comes and tells the heiresses "Defense is for suckers, let's go conquer it instead." What destruction? On the contrary, he's trying to stop the region from becoming his antithesis.
In terms of external qualities, the left one wouldn't leave the right one a single chance.
This is how men cut off the domestic, normal women, get stuck on the bad ones, for whom they're "just friends," and then foam at the mouth shouting: "all women are the same, they only look at the face and the wallet."
I'm not shouting. And I wouldn't enter into a relationship with either of them. They'd both need to see a psychologist, albeit for different reasons.
The left one could also use a visit to a venereologist...
I think in Florensan, every other person can treat that.
Still, there's still the realization that by kissing her, you could suck off all of Florensan's slums...
Well, what can I say, the future lord is a man of the people)