Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#9138
Auto-translated

Ah, I see what belief she'll be taking soon...

User Avatar
#9139
Auto-translated


Kusluzer from Oshi, follower of Renavan's Melancholy.

+5 to body and +5 to mind, protection from mental effects, can continue fighting even with negative spirit.

Attributes
Mind: 15
Body: 15
Perception: 10
Energy: 10
Aesthetics: 10

Parameters
Spirit Strength: 15
Spirit: 150
Defense: 15 (25)
Health: 150 (225)
Accuracy: +10% (+63%)
Evasion: +10% (13%)
SP: 3 (4)
AP: 3
Initiative: 10
Charisma: 10
Critical Hit Chance: +10
Learnability: 3
Inventory Capacity: 10

Skills

Erudition
During conversation, the character can determine what belief the interlocutor adheres to.


Athletics
+50% to health. 


Bow
The character can use a bow.

Equipment
Right hand: Bow, Damage: 65, range: 10.
Left hand:
Body: Light armor, +10 to defense. 
Head:
Legs: Boots, +1 to SP.
Hands: Gloves, +3% to accuracy.
Shoulders: Cloak, +3% to evasion.
Other 1: Quiver of arrows [20/20]
Other 2: Quiver of arrows [20/20]
Other 3: Pack of cheap cigarettes, +2 to initiative and +1 to SP until the end of combat in exchange for 1 AP.

Inventory
100 coppers.

Book: "The Tallest Structures of Tezoth".

Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 12.1 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#9141
Auto-translated
Heroist

more and more depressoids

Apparently, the last one looked at the equipment of the other characters and got downhearted because of it.

User Avatar
#9142
Auto-translated

01.03.286

- I love the wretched!

This extremely strange, but now well-known motto of the Knight of Spiritual Wealth was first uttered by him on that distant day in a conversation with his closest friend.

- You are insane, like all adherents of your belief. Not surprising, though — a normal person wouldn't become a wizard; the Sithian nature is proof of that.

- You don't understand, Dominic! A person is not grass or an ant; they don't know their purpose, they make mistakes, they feel lost in this boundless world where nothing is clear-cut and everything seems frightening, incomprehensible, and threatening. Moral shortcomings are not a vice, but small accidents that make people human.

- That doesn't mean you need to extend a helping hand to every lazy bastard. All they need to stop being melancholic outcasts of society is a bit of hard work.

- It's easy to talk from the heights of someone who has always been strong in spirit and comes from a prosperous family, my friend, but not everyone has been so blessed. The wounds inflicted by life can, like a bone in the throat, hinder even a simple glance forward.

- What nonsense did you just utter?.. Never mind, the useless must either find the strength to change or they should crawl into some deep hole and never show themselves in society again. I'm sick to death of these whining nobodies who complain about everything. A parasite whines about the injustice of wealth distribution, yet can't even force himself to lift his worthless ass, learn something, and finally do something useful in his life. A loner whines about what beasts the opposite sex are, yet can't even brush his teeth and comb his hair when he leaves the house. And so it is with all of them. They whine, whine, whine, but don't want to act. It's from people like these that Iphilla only grows fatter.

03.08.290

One day, in an attempt to learn new methods of self-improvement, my lord Skilishue Flavoresens visited Tasanica, but before returning home, he decided to wander the surroundings and eventually stumbled upon a dilapidated-looking house, inside which he found a drunken orgy. One of the participants in this affair had overdone it with alcohol and other entertainments, causing her, unexpectedly for herself and everyone else present, to be on the verge of death — her "friends" didn't care, but the young knight could not stand by. He brought her back to life and temporarily rented a room in a nearby hotel to help her get back on her feet. They spent several weeks there, and on the day when it was time to part, he said:

- Ivonaday, marry me.

Predictably, this phrase first made the girl very surprised and speechless.

- My lord, don't joke like that; I'm stupid and might actually believe you're serious right now.

- I am completely serious.

- Oh, come on... I'm... I'm the lowest scum of society. Who am I... And who are you.

- If I cannot lift you from the depths of despair, how can I hope to elevate all the other inhabitants of my land?

- I could... infect you with something.

- Infect me! Diseases are as much a part of life as everything else — I am not afraid of that.

- You're... out of your mind.

- I'm often told that.

- Well... But... I could disgrace your honor.

- Does it matter what others might say? My honor is my actions, and only how I perceive them myself.

- I've had many men before you...

- I don't care.

As you might guess from the character sheet, they eventually did get married, and the knight was unable to completely fix the wretched woman — at times, depression would wash over her, and she would commit reckless acts. She would drink until she blacked out, give herself to random acquaintances, harm herself physically, sob and beg for forgiveness, sometimes throw hysterics for no reason, and much, much more, but Skilishue Flavoresens accepted all of this as human imperfection and always calmed and forgave his wife.

13.06.297

- What's that book you've got there?

The knight's question was addressed to a guy smoking a cigarette, who had clearly come from another city.

- You'll never believe it.

- Maybe I will.

- A super cool white dragon was flying in the sky, and this book fell from it. And I just felt those soulmate vibes.

- Sorry, I'm not strong on youth slang.

- Wanna take a peek?

- Sure, let's see. - Taking the book in his hands and flipping through a few pages, he said to the guy. - Come with me.

- What do you mean?

- I think you need meaning, not me. I'll help you find it. There are many high places in Tezoth, but it's still better to seek them out for reaching new personal heights, rather than to meet the ground.

Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 72.2 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#9143
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen

- Familiar: a character can create a spirit helper for themselves, which they can later summon to perform various tasks: a spirit-lifting fairy - when the character's health drops below 1, restores it, removes all negative effects, restores AP.

Does this happen once per battle?

have you read my ideas about familiars?

Book: "The Tallest Structures of Tezoth".

:redface:

what happened to the old emotes?


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#9144
Auto-translated
Arandor
Ple-Sen

- Familiar: a character can create a spirit helper for themselves, which they can later summon to perform various tasks: a spirit-lifting fairy - when the character's health drops below 1, it restores it, removes all negative effects, and restores AP.

Does this happen once per battle?

did you read my ideas about familiars?

Book: "The Tallest Structures of Tezoth."

:redface:

what happened to the old emotes?

No. I assume it was a duplicate of the "Kama" skill variant, right?

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#9145
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Arandor
Ple-Sen

- Familiar: a character can come up with a spirit helper, which they can later summon to perform various tasks: a spirit-lifting fairy - when the character's health drops below 1, restores it, removes all negative effects, restores AP.

Does this happen once per battle?

have you read my ideas about familiars?

Book: "The Tallest Structures of Tezoth."

:redface:

what happened to the old emotes?

No. I assume there was a duplicate skill "Kama" variant, right?

don't remember what Kama had. but my versions were more interesting


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#9146
Auto-translated
Arandor
Ple-Sen
Arandor
Ple-Sen

- Familiar: a character can invent a spirit helper for themselves, which they can later summon to perform various tasks: a spirit-lifting fairy - when the character's health drops below 1, it restores it, removes all negative effects, and restores AP.

Does this happen once per battle?

have you read my ideas on familiars?

Book: "The Tallest Structures of Tezoth".

:redface:

what happened to the old emotes?

No. I assume there was a duplicate skill "Kama" variant, right?

don't remember what Kama had. but my versions were more interesting

Well, drop them.