Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#9062
Auto-translated
Happy Life

- Ooo... - says Lester, putting on sunglasses at the moment of Margel's fall, which happened during yet another sparring session with his squire, where he was trying to forge his character. - That's not a very good sign. We're going to have to work hard. Do you know anything about this? I know you do. Come on, spill it, - his thoughts drift somewhere toward the upcoming trials. - It's strange, of course, that Aconia allows this. She warms us and takes care of us, doesn't she? And yet here we are, breaking the foundations of faith in her, - his hand grabs the cross on his neck. - Do the gods really not care what happens on earth?

- Heh. That's exactly why I say that resisting a force before which we are insignificant is pointless. - The squire glanced at his own blade. - My lord, no matter how much I trained, it wouldn't have helped at all against something like that. But no, I don't know anything. I'm just a guy, not even a Knight.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#9063
Auto-translated
Sky

We don't notice the difference between dozens of knights and don't remember their names.

I admit, sometimes I have to double-check so I don't mix up the titles. But I think this turned out to be a cool idea. Thanks to their limited number, a special atmosphere is created, and in a way it unites all the characters who hold such a status. It's a shame some had to be left as no-names. By the way, you could add names for the Revnlanders. Unless, of course, you don't consider them people and think they don't deserve names))

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#9064
Auto-translated

"So we're gods, then? We forge our own destiny?" — Vargas returns his aggressive gaze to the young man. "Don't think about that! On the contrary — if someone can defeat a god, then you can too. Strike from the left — I'll leave myself open, I promise! My word is tungsten."

"Master, no matter how much I train, it wouldn't help at all against something like that."

"That's not true. Training is the main factor in your life. Do you think Lords Whiteclaw and Lorican neglected it? Or Lady Stefania? They wore their fingers down to the bone! Come on, strike, and make sure I don't dodge," — the sparring continues...

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#9065
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl
Sky

We don't notice the difference between dozens of knights and don't remember their names.

It's a pity that some had to be left as no-names. By the way, you could add names for the Ravlandians. If, of course, you don't consider them people and think they don't deserve names))

Nah, just forgot.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]