Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8385
Auto-translated
Wrathful Wyrm
Neiko

Damn, I was really hoping for a grand finale with Whitecalm. But the prince will do too. Thanks to the one-eyed for removing the retaliation...

I've already decided for myself that if the retaliation isn't removed, I won't "spin the randomizer" for the blood flow from the retaliation, but instead I'll toss a password-protected archive with two randomized sequences and ask you to name two numbers: from 1 to 13 and from 1 to 20. You would have chosen your own fate...
But Tarantos was unlucky - he died without ever taking a sip from the flask...

What a creepy guy you turn out to be...

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8387
Auto-translated
Neiko
Wrathful Wyrm
Neiko

Damn, I was hoping for a grand finale with Whitecalm. But the prince will do too. Thanks to the one-eyed for removing the retaliation...

I already decided for myself that if the retaliation isn't removed, I won't "spin the randomizer" for the blood flow from the retaliation, but instead I'll upload a password-protected archive with two randomly generated sequences and ask you to name two numbers: from 1 to 13 and from 1 to 20. You'd choose your own fate...
But Tarantos was unlucky - he died without ever taking a sip from the flask...

Turns out you're such a creepy guy...

Why "creepy" all of a sudden?🙁

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8389
Auto-translated
Neiko

I still don't understand why he took Ferlutz away, didn't leave Nebka a wyvern, and even killed you

I was hoping to finally get you with the nail and thought that if you lost your head, my chances would be slightly less than zero. But in the end, I still never managed to...
And my last hope was on the retaliation from Ferlutz and the blood flow when you two would be left 1 on 1. But that was not meant to happen either...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to AstralLein
User Avatar
#8390
Auto-translated
AstralLein

Revan, when you introduced infinite arrows: you miscalculated, but where?

And their end is coming soon. I suspect that arrows in the quiver will now be 20 (given the length of battles, more than enough for a couple), and daggers 10.

In reply to AstralLein
User Avatar
#8391
Auto-translated
AstralLein

This victory will become an important brick on the path of the great Guildaria toward becoming a new empire in place of the decaying Tezoth.

This victory will rather become an important brick in turning the shooters into unplayable crap with an arrow supply of x10-20.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#8392
Auto-translated

Well, Alaria seems to be right, and yet... pfft to your butthurt! Pffft!

"I cannot deny your correctness, my lady," Rezara sighed. "But we are humans. We are supposed to differ from mindless monsters, are we not? However, let us not dwell on sad matters. It would be an honor for me to fight side by side with you, Lady Alaria. If you ever need help in Swordgard, you know who to turn to."

Where does that guild girl even get her arrows? Does the lord personally send them to her by magic? Adalard is probably even more proud now. His maiden has outwitted the very knights of Deus.

Карты для героев 5

"Плата за любовь"
"Путь некроманта"
"Темные грани"
"Рок Гримхейма"
In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8393
Auto-translated
Wrathful Blight
Neiko

I still don't understand why he took Ferlutz, didn't leave Nebka a wyvern, and even offed you

I was hoping to finally get you with the nail and figured that if you lost your head, my chances of that would be slightly less than zero. But in the end, I still never managed to...
And my last hope was for the retaliation from Ferlutz and the blood flow when you'd be left 1 on 1. But that was never meant to happen either...

Stefania would have needed to keep casting for about 70 turns straight there. Not that it's impossible, but highly unlikely. Statistically, even without the blood flow, she was taking down Ferlutz within 35 rounds.

User Avatar
#8394
Auto-translated

05.03.297 — a brawl in honor of Deus Mariarnelia's birthday

 

Round 14

Lorican moved forward, gradually losing his life force. Orvald decided to speed up the process by swinging his hammer at him, but missed.

But the one who worked with precision was Ferlyuts, whose nail struck Axel very painfully.

The Knight of the Gloomy Sky, in turn, attacked Gingkink. This provoked the Knight of the Crushing Blow, whose sword painfully finished off the last warrior of Deus. Orvald and I were not happy about this, but there was nothing we could do.

Meanwhile, I unsuccessfully tried to shoot Tarantos, who was simply walking. Jason also followed without any actions. Gong.

 

Round 15

Lorican tried to restore his strength instead of taking active actions.

Orvald retreated from the enemies, hoping they would turn on each other, and blew his horn. This gesture was not appreciated by Lorican and especially Jason. The faces of the others showed nothing but indifference.

Ferlyuts switched to Gingkink and struck the northerner with his blade. The Knight of the Crushing Blow had to heal himself, as did his ally.

Tarantos and Jason again simply walked until the end of the round. The only difference was that the former continued to lose his life force.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#8395
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Злобный Ящур
Нэйко

To this day I still don't understand why he took Ferlutz away, didn't leave Nebka a wyvern, and even killed you

I was hoping to finally get you with the nail and figured that if you lost your head, my chances would be slightly less than zero. But in the end, I still never managed to...
And my last hope was on the retaliation from Ferlutz and the blood flow when you'd be left 1 on 1. But that wasn't meant to happen either...

Stephanie would have needed to stall for about 70 turns in a row there. Not that it's impossible, but highly unlikely. Statistically, even without the blood flow, she'd take down Ferlutz in 35 rounds.

Yeah. But there was no other way to stand against the organized coalition of "Let's Let the NPCs Have a Taste" anyway...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to AstralLein
User Avatar
#8396
Auto-translated
AstralLein

Alaria seems to be right, and yet... phooey on your indignation! Phoooooey!

– I cannot deny your correctness, my lady, – Rezara sighed. – But we are people. We are supposed to differ from mindless monsters, are we not? However, let us not dwell on sad things. It would be an honor for me to fight side by side with you, my lady Alaria. If you ever need help in Swordgard, you know who to turn to.

Where does the Guild girl even get her arrows? Does the lord send them to her personally by magic? Adalard is surely going to be even more proud now. His maiden has outwitted the knights of Deus himself.

— Alas, my lady Sanjore, some people are capable of such treachery that monsters could never even dream of. It is important to keep faith in humanity, but you must not let that faith cloud your vision. Otherwise, sooner or later, someone will take advantage of it, — the Tarnasian woman nodded respectfully at the Swordgard woman's last phrase, — the honor of fighting side by side was mine as well. The quality of your training, as well as that of my lords Daleosid and Ardelisot, is beyond all praise. With warriors like these, no monsters will ever take the walls of Swordgard. And to your offer I shall respond in kind — it will always be a pleasure to see you in Lament.

Having bid farewell to the Crimson Blade, Catharsis returned to her writing, so that, in the end, she could finally hand the final result to Serene Bliss.

In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8397
Auto-translated
Wrathful Miasma
Ple-Sen
Wrathful Miasma
Neiko

To this day I don't understand why he took Ferlutz away, didn't leave Nebka a wyvern, and even killed you

I was still hoping to get you with the nail and thought that if you lost your head, the chances of that would be slightly less than none. But in the end, I still never managed to...
And my last hope was on the retaliation from Ferlutz and the bleeding when you'd be left 1 on 1. But that was not meant to happen either...

Stephanie would have needed to stall for about 70 turns in a row there. Not that it's impossible, but highly unlikely. Statistically, even without the bleeding, she would take down Ferlutz within 35 rounds.

Yes. But there was no other way to stand against the organized coalition "Let's Let the NPCs Suck It" anyway...

Let the NPCs suck it, or give me a practically guaranteed victory where the NPCs let the players off easy and then sucked it in the end. Tough call. But still, thanks.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8398
Auto-translated
Wrathful Miasma
Ple-Sen
Wrathful Miasma
Neiko

I still don't understand why he took Ferlutz away, didn't leave Nebka the wyvern, and even killed you

I was hoping to finally get you with the nail, and I figured that if you lost your head, my chances would be slightly less than zero. But in the end, I still never managed it...
And my last hope was on the retaliation from Ferlutz and the blood flow when you'd be left 1 on 1. But that wasn't meant to happen either...

Stephanie would have needed to keep casting for about 70 turns straight there. Not that it's impossible, but highly unlikely. Statistically, even without the blood flow, she was taking down Ferlutz within 35 rounds.

Yes. But there was no other way to stand against the organized coalition "Let's Let the NPCs Have a Taste" anyway...

At this stage, indeed. As I already said, Ferlutz's priority should have been Steph, not Alsira. Or Churchell, if she had survived. Such is the nature of the competition.

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#8399
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Злобный Ящур
Ple-Sen
Злобный Ящур
Нэйко

I still don't understand why he took Ferlutz away, didn't leave Nebka a wyvern, and even killed you

I was hoping to finally get you with the nail and figured that if you lost your head, my chances would be slightly less than zero. But in the end, I still never got you...
And my last hope was on Ferlutz's retaliation and the blood flow when you'd be left 1 on 1. But that wasn't meant to happen either...

Stefania would have needed to stall for about 70 turns in a row there. Not that it's impossible, but highly unlikely. Statistically, even without the blood flow, she was taking down Ferlutz within 35 rounds.

Yeah. But there were no other options to stand against the organized coalition "Let's let the NPCs suck" anyway...

At this stage, indeed. As I already said, Ferlutz's priority should have been Stef, not Alsira. Or Churchell, if she had survived. Such is the nature of the competition.

Yashchur seemed to justify it by saying that taking out the team leader was priority #1.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе