Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#7887
Auto-translated
Happy Life
Ple-Sen
Happy Life

You sure had your fun mocking the villain.

You could offer Ging a duel with standard equipment. No pictures.

Maybe I will. But why no pictures right away? How else am I supposed to break through his 100 armor?

I actually mean no negativity, he's a pleasant young man. But I wouldn't want him to steamroll everyone in the brawl.

Don't worry. If I drop the prince, he definitely won't win in the brawl.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#7888
Auto-translated

Estellia: 1/10

All Estellians lose 100000 spirit.

In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#7889
Auto-translated
Happy Life
Ple-Sen
Happy Life

You sure had your fun mocking the villain.

You could offer Ging a duel with regular equipment. No pictures.

Maybe I will. But why no pictures right away? How am I supposed to pierce his 100 armor then?

I actually mean no negativity, he's a pleasant young man. But I wouldn't want him to steamroll everyone in the fight.

With crits. Strong attack. And his armor is around forty.

In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#7890
Auto-translated
Heroist

Kanamiya: 4/19

We'll be able to create 15 more bodies when we die.

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7891
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Happy Life
Ple-Sen

You guys sure had your fun mocking the villain.

You could offer Ging a duel with standard equipment. No pictures.

Maybe I will. But why no pictures right away? How am I supposed to pierce his 100 armor then?

Honestly, I have no negativity — he's a pleasant young man. But I wouldn't want him to steamroll everyone in the fight.

With crits. Strong attack. And his armor is around forty-ish.

Bro, have you seen his big club and my little knife? That doesn't work in real life.

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#7892
Auto-translated
Happy Life
Heroist

Kanamiya: 4/19

We'll be able to create 15 more bodies when we die.

Technically, a position opens up when a Knight dies. Technically. Though, wasn't it said earlier that you cannot create a new champion when the old one dies?

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7893
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Happy Life
Heroist

Kanamiya: 4/19

We'll be able to create 15 more bodies when we die.

Technically, with the death of a Knight, the position also opens up. Technically. Though, wasn't it said earlier that you can't create a new one when the old champ dies?

Seems like you can, what's stopping you besides a burning seat.

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#7894
Auto-translated
Happy Life
Ple-Sen
Happy Life
Ple-Sen
Happy Life

You sure had your fun mocking the villain.

You could offer Ging a duel with standard gear. No pictures.

Maybe I will. Why no pictures right off the bat? How am I supposed to pierce his 100 armor then?

I actually mean no negativity, he's a pleasant young man. But I wouldn't want him to steamroll everyone in the fight.

With crits. Strong attack. Besides, his armor is around forty.

Bro, have you seen his schlong and my little knife? That doesn't work in real life.

This is a decent place. And a holiday at that. I couldn't have seen it. And Alaria wouldn't have sneaked into the shower...

User Avatar
#7895
Auto-translated

A Knight can apparently only be made once, but nothing stops you from registering a new account — let the host prove that you are who you say you are.


Whatever
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#7896
Auto-translated
Happy Life
Ple-Sen
Happy Life
Heroist

Kanamiya: 4/19

We'll be able to create another 15 bodies when we die.

Technically, a position opens up when a knight dies. Technically. Though, wasn't it said earlier that you can't create a new one when the old champ dies?

I think you can, what's stopping you besides a burning seat.

The rules introduced by Reven in the very first post prevent it:

Therefore, each player can only create a knight character once - if you lose him, you'll have to play as a regular character...

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#7897
Auto-translated
Heroist

A Knight can apparently only be made once, but nothing stops you from registering under a new account — let the host try to prove that you are you.

Good point. The main thing is that the new account isn't mistaken for a clone of Mortulus or Jack and rejected at the quest approval stage.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#7898
Auto-translated

Therefore, each player can create a Knight character only once — if you lose it, you'll have to play as a regular character...

A commoner noob? Was that a rule?..

Well then, let's survive, boys. No one's going to play as a noob, and that's equivalent to dropping out.

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#7899
Auto-translated
Happy Life

Therefore, each player can create a Knight character only once - if you lose him, you'll have to play as a regular character...

A commoner? Was that a rule?..

Well then, let's survive, guys. No one's going to play as a commoner, and that's equivalent to dropping out.

Alex likes to choose weaker origins and overcome the odds.

In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#7900
Auto-translated
Happy Life

Therefore, each player can create a Knight character only once - if you lose it, you'll have to play as a regular character...

A commoner noob? Was that a rule?..

Well then, let's survive, guys. No one's going to play as a noob, and that's equivalent to dropping out.

Revan promised good XP, so we won't die!

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7901
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Happy Life

Therefore, each player can create a Knight character only once — if you lose it, you'll have to play as a regular character...

A commoner noob? Was that a rule?..

Well then, let's survive, guys. No one's going to play as a noob, and that's equivalent to dropping out.

Alex likes to pick weaker origins and overcome the odds.

Alex is nerfed differently than the rest of us.

Revan promised good XP, so we won't die!

Do we believe it?

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.