Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#1188
Auto-translated
I don't break maps either; I only use auto-spreading and sometimes add non-animated duplicates if there are animated versions. I even keep the most useless stuff.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1189
Auto-translated
Holders of useless crap.
User Avatar
#1190
Auto-translated
There aren't any good legendary creatures, but we're holding on!
User Avatar
#1192
Auto-translated
Collecting should be done when there is sufficient starting capital (gold, collected decks, set cards) and experience in the game (and when there is nothing else to do).

Whatever
User Avatar
#1195
Auto-translated
The other day, I dusted a whole bunch of useless bronze, gold, and silver cards, including un-upgraded ones, to craft two Dashas and three Perduns, which give Fireball upon evolving. Should I even say that I don't regret it?

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#1196
Auto-translated
Do I need to say that I don't regret it?
Until the next expansion.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#1197
Auto-translated
Siv has attained enlightenment.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1199
Auto-translated
You are swinging from one extreme to another. As a result, some will be left without decks, and others without cards.

Whatever