Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#1144
Auto-translated
*almost never happens
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1147
Auto-translated
Probably.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1151
Auto-translated
Don't know.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1153
Auto-translated
Woohoo
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 154.5 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#1155
Auto-translated
I banned the enemy.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1157
Auto-translated


A peaceful religious debate.
During the game, she played two Elans, but still lost. At the same time, I didn't use either the Almira (I was waiting for the Guardian Sanctuary, but it never came), nor the Seraph, nor my Elan (which I received).
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕