Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Oh, well. I've played about ten games now, and I encountered: 1. Vampires with Mouses. 2. Sorceresses with Dashas. 3. Monks with Elanas. 4. ??? 5. And no one else. Sometimes there are also Swordmaidens with Alberts (I might need to craft them, by the way, if they don't drop), but there are fewer of them, and they're not as annoying. And the three listed above play exactly the same way. I might as well play against the AI.
By the way, yes, whenever I use Seraphs, I always lose. But without them, I usually do pretty well, and once I even managed to defeat the enemy on the sixth round.
And also, I got the fourth Haven artifact, I'm so happy!
I scared the fairy with Yurka, and she hurt her hand and sat there like a fool.
Now she was fighting Vanya the masochist, damaged herself twice to draw cards, and lost with four hit points.
We are learning the concepts of metagame, archetype, and netdecking.
Then, we make a choice based on the metagame and fine-tune it.
Perhaps, if there is a strong deckbuilder, it will be possible to break the metagame and create a new archetype – but it will adapt very quickly.
It’s good that the developers want to make some money instead of just ignoring the leader slots, and that’s why there’s a 100% chance that Koshi won’t be included...