Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
New here? I'm Roha — want a quick tour?
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
47 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Kittypink, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age.
Interestingly, this indicator doubled after the issue about the oil platform accident, in which I chose the alternative energy option.

And "Old Age" depends on Lifespan.
It seemed to me that it depended on the absence of other causes of death.
Lifespan: -3
I already have a riot on my hands. I'll have to quell this rabble with force.