Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I based my statement on the fact that the government is completely disorganized and incapable of effectively managing, protecting, and defending its territory. Correct me if I misunderstood anything.
Um, yeah, I don't know what kind of government you have. Reven said you don't have one, but I haven't seen it officially. ) This comment specifically refers to the following statement:
Oh, you mean that Mushroom People can be freely captured? Well, you can, but it will most likely lead to an immediate nuclear war with Kittypink... And besides, the Mushroom People have above-average defensive forces.
Why? In a country where the level of general apathy has broken all records, will anyone even notice the disappearance of a handful of people?
No one will notice, that's true. But you still need to cross a border. I haven't had time to fully consider the issue of territorial control, but it's not zero. Precisely because of people's selfishness, they don't really want anyone else wandering around their territory.
Better fix it. Mushroom slaves are possible only if my corporations sell them to you for money. Which, however, is not entirely impossible, but that's a completely different case. More precisely, I'm afraid I don't remember if I passed any laws allowing slave trade. If I were given such an issue, I would most likely approve it. Not a certainty, but most likely.
I haven't had time to fully consider the territory control aspect, but it's definitely not zero.
By the way, this doesn't mean the border is directly on the castle. It means these people are shooting down the barbarians who are trying to mess around on their golf courses.
Added 1 minute ago I just don't quite understand who is in control of the situation in the state. It's definitely not the police. The army? But if they're running around naked, that says a lot about their combat effectiveness. Military bases of an ally? But they appeared recently, and slaves could have been gathered even before their arrival.
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
I'm wondering, how will AFTA affect the gameplay of the future expedition?
Like, a killer fighter goes on a mission, and they tell him: "Here, this is the latest model rifle from Rex Ventorum, reliable, factory-made. And that's all because we joined AFTA!"
or heroes are sitting in a McDonald's somewhere in Shailion, and suddenly one says: "Wow, the bacon fries here are just as tasty as they are at my home!"
or two junkies are talking in Velox, and one says: "We shouldn't have joined this AFTA. Now the shops only have cheap Quasardastan trash. Where is that ambrosia, the purest product from the land of mushrooms?"
or heroes have to shut down a drug supply channel into Arcondia disguised as bootleg Quasardastan vodka. And they'll be opposed by an AFTA regional curator, appearing as always at the most inconvenient moment.
doesn't sound too cool, right?) so why even have AFTA then?
В тихой однообразной жизни всегда так бывает: каждый отдельный день бесконечно долог, но месяцы и годы мчатся с непостижимой быстротой.
I wanted to offer you some flowers, but a crown would suit a princess like you much better
Смысл жизни в том, что жизнь на тебе не заканчивается
People 41.8% Cancer 32.2% Heart Disease 13.2% Exposure 11.9% Old Age 0.6% Sunburn 0.4% Suicide while in police custody
Government 27.8% Defense 20.1% Law & Order 16.6% Industry 8% Healthcare 7.7% Education 7.4% Public Transport 7.1% Administration 3.8% International Aid 1.5% Welfare
Economy 81.6% Private Industry 16.8% Government 1.6% Black Market
Well, you could also say that you haven't even read the lore... It's a bit tongue-in-cheek, but still. My barbarians are a very aggressive people. They were the ones who conquered Epiland in their time, and they continue to be aggressive. There aren't enough police in the country, but the army controls everything. They run around naked, but not with sticks, as I sometimes joke, but with automatic weapons. Plus, there's natural control by wild beasts, which will be described in detail. Theoretically, during the period when there was no agreement with Koschei, it was possible to break through on some trucks past less controlled sections of the border and capture slaves. But firstly, most of the Steelmen wouldn't return from such raids. Secondly, the opposite situation was also very likely. It's unlikely that the Mushroom People would raid for slaves (just for slaves), but to "simply rob," given the nation's psychology and the presence of pirates in the northern seas, it's quite possible. In principle, we can postulate that yours are raiding ours, and ours are raiding yours, and that's how we live (or lived in the not-so-distant past). But this, in any case, already affects your statement.
So far, I haven't gotten the impression that the Mushroom people are a nation that can put up a fight against anyone. Especially since the story says that barbarians seized power, and the native population has sunk to their level. And if that's the case, then their aggressiveness has probably not increased dramatically.
I won't even mention that an army running around naked is extremely ineffective in battle; the first rain will ruin part of their weapons, the first difficult road will tear their feet into a bloody mess, their shoulders will be scraped, and again, during shooting, and so on; the list could go on.
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
I still don't get the impression that the Mushroom People are a people who can put up a fight against anyone. Especially since history says that the barbarians seized power, and the indigenous population sank to their level. And if that's the case, then their aggressiveness is unlikely to have increased sharply.
The indigenous population sank to their level. Including adopting their level of aggression...
I'm not even going to mention that an army running around naked is extremely ineffective in combat; the first rain will ruin part of the weapons, the first rough road will tear their feet into a bloody mess, their shoulders will be scraped, and again, when shooting, in general, the list goes on.
You can. Or you can look at the numbers. Besides, these are all ambiguous arguments; it all depends on how you look at it. Will the rain ruin the weapons? Not really; I have a law that all men carry bags, and pink sheaths are perfect for carrying rifles. Feet in a bloody mess? Well, these are their borders; there's no need to go anywhere. And for detours, they use cars; everything is fine with cars. Besides, the barbarians are obviously trained to run through mud and rocks. Shoulders when shooting? Well, rubbing your shoulders a little and shooting down a few enemies isn't really a problem.
Menti, will issues of economic cooperation be discussed at your summit, or just coconut-based matters?
They will be...
Well, you've ruined such a beautiful story. Menti, just say that's not true!
Okay, with sticks. But these are special, shooting sticks with automatic reloading.