Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Check if the hero has the Wind Rider Boots artifact. If so, you most likely missed a "jump" to the Cerberus location. Remember where you might have missed another jump, for example, if you didn't return to the altar after killing Grok, etc. If the completion percentage is 79%, it means that 2 quest lines remain unfinished.
honestly? I haven't used the boots... I thought they were only for jumping. And for that, there's SetObjectPosition... What should I do now? Enter the boots in the console?
Added 1 minute ago
the hero doesn't have the boots; the dogs took them.
Maybe you didn't return to the necromantic altar for information after finding the artifacts. Something like that, or it's a script error. But I checked, and there shouldn't be any fatal errors.
Added 1 minute ago
That's why I wrote not to remove the Boots of Hell from the hero. I'll check it out now.
I definitely visited the Necromancers – they asked for something. I don't remember what...
Added 1 minute ago
I remembered – after killing Grok, where did I need to go?!
There's also a tavern; maybe we should go there now?
We could also go to the Azure player, probably.
To the devil's altar, which gave the quest. And the quest with the Cerberuses needs to be completed. If they took the boots, it means the quest should be considered completed. I didn't find any visible bugs in the script.
From all this, one conclusion can be drawn: for those who are playing a map for the first time, they shouldn't equip the Boots of Hell, even considering that they slow you down =)).
And I'm using cheats with a panel, so it's fine for me. By the way, I'm already at the top of the mountain. Everything is going according to plan; the only thing is, I want to open the warrior's tomb...((((
Thanks for the video – it's well made! And how did you manage to change the scenes – the environment – right during the gameplay? There isn't that much grass on the map.
I created another map for a video. It doesn't really matter, there's nothing special about it. Well, at least it's done according to the plan.
Just a little bit left to do.
So, I finished it. It's a shame there's no final cutscene. I really wish there was.
Now, a few words about the downsides (not just the map).
-Easy. Especially the fight with the devil. I missed three times when attacking the phantoms, and they wiped everyone out. -Lagging. Often need to rotate the camera. Sometimes crashes. -The quest with the tomb. I really want to complete it. I really do. -Warn about the boots. Like, with messages during the game (at the beginning). "WEAR THE BOOTS OF ADYN ADYN !!!!! 111111" -No final cutscene.
Now, about the advantages.
+Interesting plot +The beta works almost without errors +Lord Loran +++ +Interesting battles +Interesting effects +Interesting quests +Cool landscape +No problems with saves +Excellent cutscenes +Everything is clear +Doesn't get boring +For continuing the story +I'll remember and add more later.
For the beta, I give it 10/5 For the map, I give it 8/5
Respect to the author. Thanks to him, I had a great Sunday. :smile13: :D :D :D :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile12: :smile12: :smile12:
That's a shame. What should I enter in the console to get the normal ending? And just so you know, you can't manually trigger the cutscenes – it won't fit in the console.