Marqadam — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
One for all and all for one 6
Thank you for the game :)
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 6
Thank you for the game
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 6
Opponent was attecked by green AI and he lost his army so he gave up
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 6
yes that was a silly mistake
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 6
Opp left skeletons on other hero I reached him. Thank you for the game
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 6
I had a rough start blocked in the most of ways and i had only one hive and no cons we met at the end of 2nd week i tried to escape but i wasnt enough fast GG - game confirmed
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 6
Прошу записать меня на турнир I would join to the tournament : smile01:
|
|
|
Игры HoMM3 for fun
Thx Confirm :smile09: Добавлено через 38 секунд Yeah thx for the game
|
|
|
Игры HoMM3 for fun
Y I had a little bit of luck with the wyrms Thx for game confirm Добавлено через 4 минуты Vs Zodmund Jebus Rampart Ignatius vs Fortress Tazar Opponent got an earthbook on his terrain, cleared all sec zone I cleared desert but it was pretty bad so…
|
|
|
Игры HoMM3 for fun
Y I did thx for game confirm
|
|
|
Игры HoMM3 for fun
Thx confirm
|