Lichemaster — Posts

User Avatar

Lichemaster

Morale +23 Hopeful
Offline Member since Sep 2010 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
HoMM3 HD is a mod (add-on) for the game Heroes of Might and Magic 3.
SUPER! :smile54: Спасибо;) I totally agree with you. I hope HD mod still will be an "interface" and will not change any original units stats, spells etc. But I think that 2nd lvl dwell prebuilt does not change the original game balance and like other…
HoMM3 HD is a mod (add-on) for the game Heroes of Might and Magic 3.
Hi, sorry that I use english. I'm not sure if you were discussing about 2lvl dwells built in castles. Is this possible to be done in HD mod that every starting castle has 2 lvl units' dwell prebuilt? This is the only thing for balance I miss in rmg…
World Championship in Heroes of Might and Magic III.
You can find it here LH forum both video and saves
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
OK, thx. So it is not my business ;)
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
Hi Can you explain the reason of ban for Wlk777? Was it cheating or what?
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
Tournament is finished. The winner is Wlk777 .:smile49: Congratulations. The final game was: Wlk777 vs Tiamath 2:1 1. Wlk777 2. Tiamath 3. Captain / Razer Detailed ladder you can find here http://www.legends-of-heroes.com/tournaments-tree-3.html…
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
So why you haven't played your game with Predrix? He said that he's tried to arrange the game with you but you haven't replied. What's the problem, now? We've decided to make this round one week longer. You have 7 days more to play this game. If you…
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
Rule is rule. We decided to give win for Pradramolo if he still want to play in this tournament. But this is last time I do it without info on LH forum!
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
Don't you know English? Or you afraid write to us? I was in hospital so I couldn't check your forum earlier. YOU HAVE TO USE OUR FORUM!!! GOD DAMN IT! Of course he broke the Necromancy rule so you should be the winner. If someone can write about it…
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
The group stage is close. Final stage started. Every game decide who will play in next round. Just to remember in this stage we play with setting: L+U, 2/1/1/1, No water, Strong monsters, 8 min, 160%. Ladder not decide about colors. Now, you should…
HoMM3 HD is a mod (add-on) for the game Heroes of Might and Magic 3.
Sorry for English but you stopped sharing your work on HC so I need to write it here ;) I use HD with H3 Complete and marked "No CD". IMO, bugs about which you write above appeard with version 2.58 and "Fix gameplay Bugs" option. If you turn it off,…
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
No problem Валентин, its my pleasure. Like I wrote in post #105 there are more referees in this tournament. I only help. H3 is not my life, it is my hobby and I'm not spending 24/7 with my comp (I was out for more than one week with notification in…
International League Legends of Heroes
@Wlk - sorry for english but I cannot speak Russian good enough to write in your language. I hope admins forgive me. In Polish community SOD rules were also discussed 3 years ago (maybe even earlier). But times changing and players changing so IMO…
International League Legends of Heroes
Nice thread. Interesting discussion :smile40: But I'll not pick up the gauntlet :smile15: We are preparing new regulations for our league and we would like to know your opinion about that. New regulation project Thanks to Hermit there is also Russian…
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
Please, write about it on LH forum in [EN] FAII Tavern - questions, discussion .We have 3 referees (probably I will take a vacation, so I can be out, too). Kumbat decides generally about tournament and terms so you can also write directly to him. It…
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
OK. Forget about it. I've just noticed Wlk777's Post scriptum (P.S.), that's why I wrote my post here. BTW: about this additional rules I wrote also in this thread /post/412698/ then here http://www.forum.legendyheroes.pl/viewtopic.php?p=3497#p3497…
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
Yes,I know that. That's why I don't charge Wlk777 about it. I only noticed his P.S. So decided to write about these rules, here. Suicid_pe.iarba hasn't written about it to me, probably he is still unaware of it. Wlk777, for me you don't have to play…
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
@ Wlk777 , I've just checked your save with suicid_pe.iarba and his starting zone. Then I've noticed your PS. You are wrong. We've added,according to your (HW players) advice, more points for restarts regulations before the tournament started. You…
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
@ Wlk , can you report this game also on main page , cause it is important to put you automatically in round 2. also inform suicid to confirm your report. Remember to choose mode FA II BTW. Thx for sticking this thread.
Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
@ Javdet , your are the finalist of Frenzy Attack I - system, rules and regulations are the same, so you should teach everyone how to use it ;) Unfortunately, in group stage there is no clear rule which player should start choosing town Red or Blue.…