Kwasi — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
"HW rulez" mod (add-on) for HoMM3.
For me it does not work. When I installed the patch can not connect with anyone. :(
|
|
|
[МАТЧ] AlexTheGreat vs Gomunguls
I think Gomunguls win this battle! GL&HF
|
|
|
Information for moderators.
Hi. As in the topic, which would provide for chess time these templates. Panic? Balance? 2sm4d(3)? Waiting for your suggestions
|
|
|
Tactics for Rampart.
Hmm Rampart. With the Ents can do a lot of good. For example, if I want to take dwell unicorns. Work groves of 1 and a unicorn that attacks at the latest on how he came to my elves and centaurs. And some unicorns I manage to kill before they come…
|
|
|
Skills in the game
I prefer to start Calh. And if you do not hit me a better hero then it may even be my main hero
|
|
|
Tactics for Necropolis.
Heroes : Clavius -350 gold on day and start attack and necromancy. Modify the other units on the skeletons and fight with the units which is a lot and collect skeletons. That's all
|
|
|
Tactics for the Stronghold.
On smaller maps recommend Tyraxor. On biggest maps recommend Crag Hack
|
|
|
Inferno tactics.
It is a very strong castle , I personally love to play them . Imps - they can do it at the beginning , at a later stage of the game will be converted to demons. Gogs - also deal , in my opinion are better than the Lizard . You can start the game Calh…
|
|
|
Examples of how to conduct complex battles (detailed turn by turn). Everyone must read this!
Will they then not much. So they kill themselves on the counterattack
|
|
|
Tactics for the Swamp (Fortress).
This castle play hard in the beginning. Then it was getting easier when we build wyverns and Hydra. At the beginning we have little Lizard and it's hard to beat someone from a distance. For example, the castle can be played at a distance because we…
|
|
|
Player count (“Buka” - Steam)
Steam version. Fun to play.
|
|
|
Playing someone else?
Hi! I wanted to play Heroes 2 I have quite a lot of experience, but it's hard to find an opponent. The game here someone else?
|