Cez — Posts

Cez

Morale 0 Untested
Offline Member since Oct 2015 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
Confirmed.
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
Black dragon in refuge's camp was not enough for 3 Confluxes.
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
TFP
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
Прошу записать меня на турнир Fortress
One for all and all for one 6
I confirm. TFP
One for all and all for one 6
Long game. 1,5k skeletons, air and earth book, +3 speed, boots and gloves. TFP
One for all and all for one 6
Galtharn from prison. He and Sandro made 1000 skeletons.
Favorites, to battle! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
I confirm. TFP
Favorites, to battle! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
Thanks for playing.
One for all and all for one 6
Thank's for game.
One for all and all for one 6
Oponent was better. Thank's for game.
Favorites, to battle! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
Thanks for game.
"Two Seasons: Winter - Spring 2017-18". Online games.
Прошу записать меня на турнир
One for all and all for one 6
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Favorites, to battle! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
I confim. Thanks for the game.
Favorites, to battle! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
Прошу записать меня на турнир. Dungeon
"Newcomer - 2016. Winter"
Great resp - 3 conservatoiries. I took 2 (2x4) in end of 3 week. Next I went to desert and hive's zone. I colected 40 viwerns and back to necro, where I had well to max my mana points. I put angels and dragon flys on Tazar and rest of my army on…
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Прошу записать меня на турнир
"Newcomer - 2016. Winter"
I hadn't road access to my computer opponent, so I didn't break to his zone. In my resp I had one hive (8). I made upgrade viwerns, baslisks and lizardmans. Silenthill attacked me in m town in 135, because time to this round was finishing. Thanks for…
"Newcomer - 2016. Winter"
30 Ice Elementals form Seer's Hut help in fights. I first go to conflux and necro zones and cleared it (4 angels form Conservatory). When opp broke to desert he lost skeletons and 2 angels on rust dragons. In fb I had bigger army and mass slow and…