Added after 40 seconds
I was picking based on the sound. What are hymns usually like? Exactly. Although the text isn't really relevant.
New here? I'm Roha — want a quick tour?
I was picking based on the sound. What are hymns usually like? Exactly. Although the text isn't really relevant.
What are hymns usually like?
Gloomy?
Well, definitely not rock music.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
To post #918.
I've heard it under different names many times. It's attributed to Wagner, Mozart, Mansell, and others. I still don't understand who it actually belongs to. Is it worth believing Wikipedia? The question is rhetorical.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]