There is no equality.
killbox
Will you play?
Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.
(And I'm not a big fan in general, but if the guys want to organize a tournament, why not, I'll participate.)
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
how do you play fighting games using the keyboard?
I perform the Soul Charge by repeatedly tapping a comb on the keyboard. A regular hair comb. Otherwise, it doesn't work.
However, if there were properly customizable keys, there wouldn't be so much hassle.
Added 3 minutes later
We need some kind of tournament game, in general.
-online
-PvP
-1v1 matches
-matches no longer than an hour
-not demanding on PC
-~~~equal player experience
-equal starting conditions at the beginning of the duel