Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#562
Auto-translated
Who wants to play Trine 2 via Steam? Or maybe Mount & Blade?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#564
Auto-translated
Arandor
Who wants to play Trine 2 through Steam? Or Mount & Blade.
Nobody.

Who wants to join me in Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls? Looking for players for Torment difficulty. I'm a Witch Doctor, by the way.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#565
Auto-translated
Mort, are you still playing World of Warcraft? Have you gathered an army in your garrison to conquer the world?

P.S. I'm thinking of returning to WoW.
User Avatar
#566
Auto-translated
Mort, are you still playing World of Warcraft?

No, I'm working. Now it's your turn.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#568
Auto-translated
So, you decided to work at McDonald's?

No.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#570
Auto-translated
Came up with some nonsense. By visitor kills, you mean?
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#571
Auto-translated
Doubtful... Well, what are you doing? I renewed my subscription, and I'm going to get Draenor.
In reply to $korpion
User Avatar
#572
Auto-translated
We started playing D&D online with the guys, and here we are.

This is the beginning of the game; we were crucified on an invisible cross.


Here, Lock and Revan and I are discussing the plan for the heist.


And here, Revan and I are competing to see who can stay alive the longest, while Ples hangs out nearby.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#573
Auto-translated



Be strong. Believe