Skip to content

Workshop Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
Open
Which side would you find most interesting to play as?
60 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
City
30% 18votes
Mafia
31.7% 19votes
Maniac
25% 15votes
User Avatar
#2025
Auto-translated
Take an ordinary cat and pretend that’s exactly how it should be.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2027
Auto-translated
Take a regular cat with its eyes closed. And not all cats have stupid eyes, so don't say that. Or... I came across mentions of a children's book or a series of books, something like "warrior cats." Look for some drawings or fan art for it. Maybe you'll find something suitable.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2028
Auto-translated
If I don't find anything better, this warlike face will be the main candidate:

It's a pity it's black and white...
User Avatar
#2030
Auto-translated
Probably, this option is better:
User Avatar
#2031
Auto-translated
What’s wrong with mine?
User Avatar
#2032
Auto-translated
Your avatar won't match the style of this image, for example.
User Avatar
#2033
Auto-translated
In my opinion, it fits very well.
User Avatar
#2034
Auto-translated

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2035
Auto-translated
Reven, you should post more furry content.
By the way, regarding furries.

And here's something more warlike!
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2037
Auto-translated
Kosh, why don't you create a Mafia game based on Skyrim instead? Those characters would fit better there.
User Avatar
#2038
Auto-translated
I don't want a Mafia game set in Skyrim. I have ideas for Mafia games based on the original Star Trek and the fourth season of Lexx. Should I pursue them?
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2039
Auto-translated
The Arandor variant would be suitable for a king of cat-werewolves, but unfortunately, he isn't participating in my set. I could actually add a lot of characters from the Eragon series to the set, but I understand that I wouldn't be able to gather enough people to play.

Added 17 minutes later
Which version of Saphira is better, from the book or from the movie?

In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#2040
Auto-translated
Drakkoska
I don't want a Mafia game based on Skyrim. I have ideas for Mafia games based on the original Star Trek and the fourth season of Lexx. Should I pursue them?
It would be better to base it on the third season of Sailor Moon...:smile04:

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).