Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
well, we'll see who "takes Arandor" after the voting:) Ar, between us, I have a great candidate for this nomination, a very good person who behaves appropriately for this title, "hehehe," "etc.," and so on. but I won't tell you here, in public, who it is. otherwise, everyone will want this title.
Okay, Lock... besides, it's kind of forbidden) expressing one's assumption about certain individuals receiving a particular nomination =))) by the way, the "Arandor Forum" nomination could include several other nominations))) I suggest the organizer think about this ;D ))
Generally, it's okay; there's even a "Master Chief of the Forum" nomination.))) I haven't been active on ICQ for a few reasons: first, I was studying at school; second, I was delving into the Assassin's Creed game; third, I was exploring the essence of adrenaline and dynamics virtually (The Club is more adrenaline-pumping than this game) and in reality (Yesterday, we opened the BMX riding season). Also, I kept forgetting to add money to my internet account, haha.))) If you want more nominations, no problem; we can come up with more in the next two days.
I suggest nominations for "the most unreasonable forum user," "the most annoying forum user," "the most pretentious forum user," "the Arandor of the forum," "the most unpleasant face of the forum, belonging to the Necropolis faction," "the argumentative forum user," "the senior comrade of the forum," "the jester of the forum," "the kind-hearted forum user," "the forum user who is different from everyone else," "the villain of the forum," "the cultural figure of the forum," and also the nomination "the head of the coolest, super-mega clan of the forum."
Oh, Loken, you made me laugh :smile40: I haven't matched all the nominations yet, but it's okay :D And the nomination "Arandor of the Forum" sounds interesting)) Although everyone will understand it in their own way)) but still :) The main thing is that it doesn't turn out like with Putin and Medvedev)) Otherwise, he'll raise a successor for Ar :D And 70% will vote for him)) Although, what's so bad about that? Well, I guess there's nothing good about it... :)
P.S. Am I the senior comrade of the forum or not? :)
O God of Earth and Altar, Bow down and hear our cry, Our earthly rulers falter, Our people drift and die, The walls of gold entomb us, The swords of scorn divide, Take not thy thunder from us, Take away our pride.
I heard that Assassin's Creed turned out to be disappointing, and The Club is just mindless button-mashing.
I agree about The Club, but I still find it interesting to play. I'm more into shooters, and I don't need anything particularly good after the frantic Sid Meier's Civilization IV, before that even chess seems like a child's game. I haven't seen such a variety of tactics anywhere else. Imagine Galactic Civilizations in real-time, with a tech tree three times better than in Civilization, and with such tactical possibilities that you can't play the same tactic twice. In short, I recommend it to everyone. For some, it might become the best game of the year. Don't miss it; it's a really good game and a new word in the strategy genre. It's a real-time strategy game, but it will take you two days to complete a single map, not because of the difficulty, but because of the gigantic size. Overall, it's the most original and interesting RTS.
As for Assassin's Creed, I also thought it was disappointing when I heard about it, but the game is very unusual. You don't have to play it the way you play other games, and many people really liked it. It's very much a matter of taste. I think it's a simulator of the ancient world, to which they added the ability to kill at the last moment. But it's still interesting, although if it had been a real hardcore game, where you prepare for the assassination for a very long time, gathering information yourself (not by looking from a tower or doing arcade mini-missions), and preparing for the assassination so that each kill is memorable and the game lasts not 8 hours but 20, so that the gamer is immersed in the atmosphere, and so much effort has been put into it that it's worth playing Assassin's Creed just out of respect for the developers, who, instead of making another trash clone of some game, managed to bring something new to the games (like parkour) and create a well-developed and clearly lovingly made game.
"senior comrade" probably refers to age... or am I wrong?)
lol)) I know the guy who's always arguing, the one who annoys everyone (or almost everyone). He can be a villain, maybe a jester, we've got plenty of good-natured folks too) but as for an unhinged user... I don't even know who to pick... half of our clan could be nominated here))) hehe
PS What successor??! I'll amend the HeroesWorld Constitution and stay as long as I want))) muahaha
:D:D:D:D:D So... heretics... and Master Chief have been added here?!! "Beware and heed the god of Halo, or the Great Journey will leave you behind..." You know why the great Prophet of Sorrow fell? He underestimated Master Chief. Alucard, they didn't finish the Assassin, IMHO. What is this, a horse ride to a city where they're still trying to "fine" you for speeding? In the entire game, only a handful of assassinations are interesting, and in the cities, they constantly have some kind of monk who keeps leading us into the city with his brethren. And this transition into science fiction, in my opinion, is unnecessary; the whole atmosphere disappears when the main character is being "revived." And this is a brilliant new addition, almost a symbol of the assassin - a haystack! Why does every chase end with a haystack?!! Game symbols shouldn't be like that; for example, the pessimistic sheep from Warcraft is a symbol!!! I played the "Sheep of Death" map; the quote is: "Today, the pasture - tomorrow, the whole world!" What I'm getting at is, they rushed it. The world exists, and it's huge; there are cities made with love, there's this parkour, and there's the crowd mechanic... but there's nothing to do in this world except run along walls. There aren't even simple quests. And the hand-to-hand combat - any beggar can take down the assassin. IMHO, they rushed it, and I'm disappointed because I wanted to see Prince of Persia from a different perspective, which is how it was presented. P.S. So, did I spam the introduction?
Reading your posts makes me laugh :D :D Here's some news for you:
The company "Akella" reports that a localized beta version of the game "Assassin's Creed, Director's Cut Edition" was stolen and illegally distributed on the Internet and on optical media. An investigation is currently underway.
The stolen version is an early beta version of the product and contains a number of critical errors and shortcomings that prevent a full assessment of the product's merits.
"Akella" asks you to refrain from purchasing a pirated copy of the game. The work on localizing "Assassin's Creed, Director's Cut Edition" is almost complete, and the game will go on sale simultaneously with the worldwide release within a month. We ask Russian players to be patient and not spoil their impression of the game by purchasing a pirated copy.
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
you should cite the source. "Arandor receiver"... are there already terrible plans to change the constitution?) and the people, you still haven't answered, will they give a medal with a status in the profile or something like that, or is it just for fun? for two days? and then the topic will slide down the page and sink into the abyss?
ps, people are always looking for a hidden meaning in my words:) it's a small thing, but it's nice)
Forget about the medals :smile53: ) You're dreaming!
Just write in your signature that you won in a certain category, and that's it))) Hehe
I think it will be like that.
P.S. Lock, you don't know about my other plans...:rolleyes: :smile08:
P.P.S. You're the radio yourself!
I think this shift towards science fiction is unnecessary.
Without it, the historical plot would be uninteresting. And I was talking about the fact that they did a great job developing the world, and then, just for fun, they added the possibility of killing, just for kicks. I was most afraid that the game would become a clone of Prince of Persia, but fortunately, that didn't happen.
If they suggest the theme "Senior Comrade," I could suggest themes like "we've known each other since we were in diapers," followed by "cowboys from Haggis," "preparatory group," "3rd grade, second quarter," and so on. In short, if they want to indicate an age range, I think these would be perfect. Although, it might look a bit funny.
Борьба и единство противоположностей - вечный двигатель мира сего.
and people, you still haven't answered, will they give a medal with a status in the profile or something like that, or is it just for fun? for two days? and then the topic will slide down the page and sink into the abyss?
I agree, let the organizer ask the Creator, that would be cooler).