Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#7903
Auto-translated

Nothing prevents Ifille from doing to Canamia the same as she did to Tisia. Moreover, I wouldn't be at all surprised by such a turn of events.

In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#7907
Auto-translated
Heroist

I think everything will be fine.

You probably think that just because you farmed the entire map last time.

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#7908
Auto-translated
Heroist

I think everything will be fine.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7909
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Heroist

I think everything will be fine.

Especially with Olivus.

Spoiler

Absolutely all Temple AA contributions were directed there, not a single kopek went astray. But it turned out to be pointless — we'll just be skipping 10k years 😭

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#7910
Auto-translated

Well, there's already a crater in this one, Revan wouldn't repeat himself...

Happy Life
Ple-Sen
Heroist

I think everything will be fine.

Especially with Olivus.

Spoiler

Absolutely all Temple AA contributions were directed there, not a single kopek went astray. But it turned out to be pointless, we just skip 10k years 😭

It would be fine if we just skipped it, but it collapsed a second time shortly after.


Whatever
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#7912
Auto-translated
Heroist

Well, there's already a crater in this one, Revan wouldn't repeat himself...

Happy Life
Ple-Sen
Heroist

I think everything will be fine.

Especially with Olivus.

Spoiler

Absolutely all Temple AA allocations were directed there, not a single kopek went astray. But it turned out to be pointless, we're just skipping 10k years 😭

If only we had just skipped it, but it collapsed a second time shortly after.

What did Klin do this time?

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7913
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Heroist

Well, there's already a crater in this one, Revan wouldn't repeat himself...

Happy Life
Ple-Sen
Heroist

I think everything will be fine.

Especially with Olivus.

Spoiler

Absolutely all Temple AA contributions were directed there, not a single kopek went astray. But it turned out to be pointless, we're just skipping 10k years 😭

If only we had just skipped it, but it collapsed a second time shortly after.

What did Klin do this time?

Nah, this time in the "Obelisks" it was the Tsar-Father who caused an apocalypse on Anuzish. Kridear ultimately failed to rise from the ashes...


Whatever
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#7914
Auto-translated
Heroist

Well, there's already a crater in this one, Revan wouldn't repeat himself...

Ple-Sen
Heroist
Happy Life
Ple-Sen
Heroist

I think everything will be fine.

Especially with Olivus.

Spoiler

Absolutely all Temple AA contributions were directed there, not a single kopeck went astray. But it turned out to be pointless, we just skip 10k years 😭

It would be fine if we just skipped them, but it collapsed a second time shortly after.

What did Klin do this time?

Nah, this time in the "Obelisks" it was the Tsar-Father who caused an apocalypse on Anuzish. Kridear ultimately couldn't rise from the ashes...

Was the Tsar of Asguha a jerk? I was actually rooting for him, seemed fine. And who actually caused the bloodbath there, I don't remember. And where geographically is Kridear?

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#7915
Auto-translated
Happy Life
Heroist

Well, there's already a crater in this one, Revan wouldn't repeat himself...

Ple-Sen
Heroist
Happy Life
Ple-Sen
Heroist

I think everything will be fine.

Especially with Olivus.

Spoiler

Absolutely all Temple AA contributions were directed there, not a single kopek went astray. But it turned out to be pointless, we're just going to skip 10k years 😭

If only we had just skipped it, but it collapsed a second time shortly after.

What did Klin do this time?

Nah, this time in the "Obelisks" it was the Tsar-Father who caused an apocalypse on Anuzish. Kridear ultimately couldn't rise from the ashes...

Was the Tsar of Asguha a jerk? I was actually rooting for him, seemed okay. And who actually caused the bloodbath there, I don't remember. And where geographically is Kridear?

Well, at the end of Ikazkana there was an epilogue where everything is explained. Kridear was near Margel (relatively).


Whatever