Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
So where exactly is Stefania flying off to in the end, and what is the "bride" up to?
Well, Ferlutz can't reach me yet, right? So I'll just stay put for now. I don't really have much room to fly around anyway, and once he wakes up, he'll catch me anywhere.
Hmm... I thought it wasn't an attack per se, but something like a morale penalty similar to an ally's death. But if it is indeed an attack, then crits, misses, and everything else need to be calculated...🤔
Right. Let's respec Lester immediately! Or I'll get mad.