Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Each new point made by the man was like a knife in Insho's heart. For the first time in her life, she felt that she didn't want to reach the Helion pod. But for some reason, she really wanted to grab a katana and chop off his head, like a child. Or crush it with her heel, like an overripe watermelon. Insho's left eye began to twitch; she unconsciously made a movement similar to what swordsmen do when they want to draw their weapon. But unfortunately, or rather fortunately, the girl had no weapon. - AAAAAAA, SPIDER! - the lunar suddenly screamed and ran towards the temple of Nanai.
You're lucky. You didn't have a weapon. If only you knew how much effort it took for Erika not to burn Mazzard and its contents to hell with hellfire...:D
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
Deciding that he wasn't a fool to wear a helmet, the customer bought elite boots, a leather jacket, and shoulder pads. His keen eye lingered on a cool "Asuguh" cap, and the amusing price of two rema almost convinced him to make this impulsive purchase, but he ultimately decided against it.
And he left for ???
🐱🐲: If Reven didn't make the players or at least their champions suffer, then the expansion is a waste of time 🍿🍿🍿
🎪🏹: You find it funny, but I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown throughout the entire AA.
⛓️♿: Actually, yes, I caught myself a couple of times thinking that I wanted to go back to being a slave to the Dark Lunarians. And that's saying something...
🐱🐲: I know the feeling. I've caught myself a couple of times wanting to go back to that crappy job that made my life miserable for three years. It's normal, the human brain is weird.
⛓️♿: Yeah, I know. I read a couple of books on psychology when I was studying to be a doctor.
🎪🏹: You're such a smart cookie :*
🐱🐲: But I like Erika's audacity. It's a shame that it probably won't pay off.
⛓️♿: Unfortunately. Much more is needed than just simple audacity.
🎪🏹: By the way, what do people have against women wearing pants? It's much more comfortable and practical than those stupid skirts.
🐱🐲: It's the same thing as with our underwear hater. They should try wearing them themselves... Skirts are evil.
⛓️♿: Have you seen the reforms? I'm kind of shocked.
🎪🏹: Pfft, it's a perfectly logical development of events in Anush. Remember what the laws were like in Margel. There's a reason why we didn't share our opinion about the reforms of Purian...
🐱🐲: It reminded me of "The Handmaid's Tale."
⛓️♿: What's that about?
🐱🐲: It was a popular dystopian novel some time ago. The gist is that 95% of women are infertile, a strict patriarchy has been established in the country, and those who can bear children are subjected to reproductive violence, and those who can't, I don't remember, but they were probably sent to uranium mines or something like that, except for a couple of elite wives.
⛓️♿: Sounds harsh... I wonder how the heroes got out of it. They probably organized a rebellion, overthrew the tyranny, and found a cure for infertility?
🐱🐲: Pfft. The main character is a dumb chicken who fights the regime by hiding a copy of Cosmopolitan under her pillow and having an affair with some driver or something. I don't remember how it ends, but the book is stupid, I didn't like it. I was expecting a fight against the regime and some action, but it was just a bunch of whining from a glamorous bimbo. Even in 1984, the mood is more fun.
⛓️♿: Oh well, it sounded intriguing.
🎪🏹: Yeah. If I were there, I would tear everyone apart! Author, organize such an adventure for us???
🐱🐲: No. I've sworn off raising socially sensitive topics in my work.
🎪🏹: Please... At least something similar...
⛓️♿: Just don't give me any trauma!
🐱🐲: I'll think about it, okay?
⛓️♿: And now that we've said that, I thought that in the future, women of Asuguh, and even all of Anush, might face something similar...
🎪🏹: Exactly!
🐱🐲: I'm not surprised by anything anymore. But I'm having fun watching it 🍿🍿🍿
🎪🏹: It's good that we're not in Anush anymore...
⛓️♿: I agree. Even the stupid jokes about underwear and pears can be tolerated.
-- That's an interesting item, and I might even be able to afford it. Once I've looked at all the items, I might buy it. In our homeland, warriors, and not just them, often get various piercings. However, the tradition and the skills of the masters are now in decline.Author
- This was given to deserving heroes of Tung, of foreign origin, a very rare award.
-- And it's just... for sale? I don't know how you got it, but if a random person buys it, they're in for a lot of trouble. And why can't it be removed – is it glued, bolted, or is it some kind of magic?Author
Bones of Fate
-- In the Temple of Shiris, they would probably buy them for hundreds of thousands. Unless they are disposable.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza, e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
What a coincidence: Kamistella was also thinking of going there. True, a little later, but what difference does it make?
– Hmm, why not. I haven't been there yet, but I was planning to see how my fellow tribesmen are doing. Let's go! – With these words, the Lunarian pulled out the Arconian Skybloom. – Look who we have here!
The Skybloom survived the last year well. Ha, as if anything could happen to the sexiest mushroom in the Universe!
Paintings Friendship +1 Strength, +1 Endurance, +1 Spirit. 600 rem. Dark Mistress +20% damage against living creatures. 200 rem. Aristocry +5% accuracy and evasion against living creatures. 200 rem. Autumn on the Road of Life +1 Beauty. 150 rem. Selene's Attractiveness +10% accuracy and evasion at night. 100 rem. The Treasure of Fujikawa Protection against mind influence. 250 rem. The Lushness of Life +50 Health. 160 rem. Good Catch Characters with the fisherman profession receive double the catch. 120 rem. Zephyr Maximum initiative. 500 rem. Cosmic Butterfly +7% accuracy and evasion if the character has no conviction. 177 rem.
Decorations Wooden Figurine Once placed in an interior slot, it gains +1 to a random characteristic. Available: 10 2. 75 rem. Guillotine of Equality If the opponent has a higher status, increases damage dealt to them by 50%. 200 rem. Rod of Joy Helps maintain a good mood and restores AP immediately after a battle ends. 1000 rem. Inugami Protects the home from robbers and natural disasters. 300 rem. Sea Stallion +1 SP. 50 rem.
Personal Items Nikko Blade 500 rem. Two Dragons Voucher Allows free dining at public eating establishments in Wakamo, Momijigari, Asahina, Murokasa, and Hachimiya. Limit: 1 time per week for each location. 300 rem. Warrior's Magatama +1 to a chosen characteristic. Retains part of its wearer's spirit (may be useful in a future expedition if one ever happens). Accessory (earring). Requirements: knowledge of any combat skill. Available: 5 3 pieces. 150 rem. Black Joker Mask +2 Strength, +2 Endurance, +2 Perception, +2 Agility, +2 Speed, +2 Spirit. Cannot be removed, attractiveness drops to zero. Social skills (trading, journalism, etc.) do not work. 400 rem. Traveler's Lamp Lights the way in caves, mines, and other dark places. +50% protection from darkness. Other. 200 rem. Paladin's Shield Block chance: 50%. +25 Defense. +20% protection from basic elements. +20% protection from darkness and light. Requirements: appropriate conviction (Anuzish or Arselia). 1000 rem. Last Resort Damage: 50. One-handed. Used with any bladed weapon skill. Allows concealed carry. 150 rem. Trumpet of Wonders Active Ability 1: paralyzes all enemies (will check). Active Ability 2: removes negative effects from allies. Active Ability 3: deals 10 void damage to all enemies. Active Ability 4: restores all health to allies. Active Ability 5: destroys an obstacle (1 tile) on the map. Requires musician skill. 800 rem. Kotone Shamisen Active Ability 1: prohibits use of spells and active abilities for 1 turn (no check); applied to both allies and enemies simultaneously, but not to oneself. Active Ability 2: kills allies and enemies (musician's will check -5). Active Ability 3: deals 88 void damage to a single target. Requires musician skill. 800 rem. Dice of Fate 11 dice; each randomly gives + or - 1 to the corresponding characteristic. 550 rem.
Skills and Special Items ⭐ Em. The character learns to derive pleasure from taking damage. -10% incoming damage to self. 100 rem. ⭐ Es. The character learns to derive pleasure from dealing damage. +10% outgoing damage. 100 rem. ⭐ Eromaster. The character will learn to leave their partners completely satisfied. 100 rem, January 8th. ⭐ Secret Slot. The character opens an additional slot in which they can concealedy carry items. 100 rem. ⭐ Self-Expression. With this skill, a character with an empty body slot (including absence of conditional content) receives an extra turn in each phase. 300 rem. ⭐ Shibari. With this skill and rope in the slot of another, the character can remove an opponent from combat if their strength is higher, and if the action successfully hits (base accuracy: 30%). 100 rem. Sonata Reime's Artificial Slit. +1 Endurance and Mood if this item is held by an M character and used regularly. 200 rem. Available: 3 pieces. Wooden Horse. +1 Endurance and Agility if this item is used and occupies a decoration slot in the home. 30 rem. Girtablilu Poison. Mechanically useless, but allows for much more pleasure from certain activities. Free after each purchase.
- This is quite an interesting item, and I can even afford it. I might buy it after looking at all the products. Back home, warriors, though not just them, often get various piercings. However, the tradition and the skills of the masters are now in decline.
- Heh. Well, men your age will still have plenty of opportunities to reverse this decline and, so to speak, restore past glory. Author
- And it's just... for sale? I don't know how you got it, but if a random person buys it, they're in for a lot of trouble. And why can't it be removed – is it glued, bolted, or is it some kind of magic?
- Come on, Tung is gone, who will check such a random person? And the mask is embedded in the bone structure of the head, and it fits itself as soon as you put it on. It seems like a very painful procedure, but I haven't tried it myself, so I can't say what it's really like. Author
- In the Temple of Shiris, they would probably buy them for hundreds of thousands. Unless they are disposable.
- Unfortunately, they are disposable. For some reason, after a successful use, they dissolve into the air.
- Well, next, we have this... Author
Em. The character learns to enjoy taking damage. -10% incoming damage. 100 rem. Ess. The character learns to enjoy dealing damage. +10% outgoing damage. 100 rem. Eromaster. The character learns to leave their partners completely satisfied. 100 rem, January 8th. Secret slot. The character unlocks an additional slot in which they can secretly carry items. 100 rem. Self-expression. If this skill is present, the character who has an empty body slot (including the absence of conditional content) receives an additional turn in each phase. 300 rem. Shibari. If this skill is present and a rope is in the slot of another character, it can take an opponent out of the battle if its strength is higher, and also if this action is successful (base accuracy: 30%). 100 rem. Sonata Realm's Artificial Slit. +1 to stamina and mood if this item is with character M and is used regularly. 200 rem. 3 pieces available. Wooden horse. +1 to stamina and agility if this item is used and occupies a decoration slot in the house. 30 rem. Girthablu's Poison. Mechanically useless, but allows you to get much more pleasure from a certain activity. Free after each purchase.
- There is also a "book of fetishes". Everyone who leaves a record of their own, along with their name, will receive a 100 rem discount coupon in our store.
Genza came here at a different time and found a woman instead of a man.
now I understand why the guy didn't want the other woman. He has a life partner who looks like Carlotta and teaches such powerful skills that nothing more is needed.
– Hmm, why not. I haven't been there yet, but I was planning to see how my fellow tribesmen are doing. Let's go! – With these words, the Lunarian pulled out the Aconian Skybloom. – Look who we have here!
The Skybloom survived the last year well. Ha, as if anything could happen to the sexiest mushroom in the Universe!
Erika didn't have to "pull out" anyone: Jack was always sitting on her shoulder. So, if they and the Skybloom wanted to chat, that was fine.
Together with Camistella, Erika headed towards the Lunarian community. Approaching a sufficient distance, she immediately cast a spell to detect magic, just in case, before they were noticed.
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
🎪🏹: Okay, I changed my mind. Author, take me back to Anush, I need that shop. ⛓️♿: Stop-word, damn it! =_= 🎪🏹: Guiyosha, don't whine, you're already... ⛓️♿: I'm submissive, not a masochist, that's a big difference! 🐱🐲: Question. If the character is female, is there only one additional slot or two? I saw a mod for Skyrim where this additional slot for female characters allowed them to carry armor and weapons if it was upgraded. ⛓️♿: I. Don't. Want. To. Know. 🎪🏹: Hehe. ⛓️♿: I wonder what Sonata would say if she saw that her artificial slit was being sold in such shops... 🐱🐲: I think her students would definitely buy one. 🎪🏹: Hehe. By the way, I would fill that fetish book! ⛓️♿: Everyone already knows about your fetishes... =_= 🎪🏹: Guiyosh, don't whine, that dancer costume was just awesome. ⛓️♿: =_=
-- May the sand swallow me... -- the latest information shattered Ushumgall's composure, just as the last straw sometimes breaks the camel's back. -- I was warned that your goods and services would be suitable for me, but I didn't think it would be to this extent. Okay. There's something to think about. I'll buy an earring for now, and indeed, if not me, then who??? And a statuette, the central one in the right row. It reminds me of my father. And I'll study it another day. "If you buy the Sonata's slot, Iliman will give you his wallet, Gnosis, and his last unwashed underwear for it..." "But he could have had a good time in the temple of Nanai, yeah, heh" "The plan is excellent, but there's one "but". There are three of them available."
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza, e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
- What a cool shop you have. So many interesting things around, and even more - beauty, - Genz smiles warmly, as charmingly as his face allows. - And what does "January 8th" mean? Is it some kind of limited-time offer? - He points to the section about eromaster without the slightest embarrassment.
Author
- Hmm... Probably not my area of expertise, but maybe you have an idea of how much work like that might cost? Just a rough estimate, you know. It seems like a remarkable piece.
Author
- There's also a "book of fetishes." Everyone who leaves a record of their own, along with their name, receives a discount coupon for 100 rem in our store.
- Wow! Cool, let's see this book. Can only one be recorded?