Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Now it downloaded without any problems. To be honest, self-extracting archives are a bit... I'm not sure why there's a need to download an executable without any antivirus software... And since I've never seen any messages on the forum like "what should I do with the archive" - zip or something else would be better. At worst, you can always check the archive file before extracting it. And - thank you!
vadim_t, I just wanted to make the installation as quick and easy as possible. I'm glad there are no more problems now.
In conclusion: The campaign is good, I recommend it to everyone =)
There's a minor issue with the second mission (on high difficulty, the AI attacks quickly, and you're not ready).
Here are some playthroughs, in case anyone wants to check them out (all videos have "chapters" that allow you to easily jump to and watch the most interesting moments). 1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
Let's hope the author doesn't lose enthusiasm for creating campaigns, because he's doing a great job!
P.S. There's a small request: if you decide to rework the campaign in the future, and it doesn't break your vision, it would be great if the line with artifacts in the map file was closed like this. Because if it's open and artifacts are listed there, only the listed artifacts will be available, but if it's closed, all artifacts will be available (this means that the mod's artifacts will also appear) =)
I don't know how to send a private message. Please send it, and I'll try to test it (with the condition that the game doesn't feature demons, dwarves, or orcs – I don't like them).
I don't know how to send a private message. Send it to me, and I'll try to test it (with the condition that the game doesn't feature demons, dwarves, or orcs - I don't like them).
I've already sent the link in a private message. Enjoy playing!
I played the first mission of the Campaign and didn't complete it. I got stuck at the demon outpost: 57 fire hounds and 15 demonesses easily defeated my 2 Knights, 13 armored soldiers, 20 crossbowmen, and 53 militia, and my luck (3) didn't affect the enemy. This is not good; the balance is clearly off. Here's another thing I didn't like. The experience gained from battles is too low; wandering around and fighting neutrals to gain experience and skills is a waste of time, and that's wrong. The main character also didn't inspire confidence. Why does a Knight need a dwarf skill when there are plenty of his own? The proposed leadership would be more useful if replaced with attack or light magic. In general, in my opinion, the main character needs to be strengthened at the beginning: it would be good to give him about 40 snipers, some kind of powerful artifact, and it wouldn't hurt to add haste to the spellbook. Otherwise, getting through the demons and the monsters on the sides is simply too difficult; is it just for show? However, this is just my opinion.
Added 13 minutes later
Through trial and error, I finally cleared the first demon outpost, but I was left with almost nothing. So, on the second day, I run into a new outpost - 15 hellhounds and 10 cave lords, and my main character has nowhere to replenish his forces. Is this a joke by the author, or is this his idea of completing the campaign? In addition to what I wrote above, I'll add that the first mission shouldn't be made into an extreme challenge. No matter what (even if there were no losses), I wouldn't go to the second outpost. Did the author even try it himself?
I played the first mission of the single-player campaign and couldn't complete it. I got stuck at the demon outpost: 57 fire hounds and 15 demonesses easily defeated my 2 Knights, 13 Armored Archers, 20 Archers, and 53 Militia, and my luck (3) didn't affect the enemy. This is not good; the balance is clearly off. Here's what else I didn't like. The experience gained from battles is too low. As a result, wandering around and fighting neutrals to gain experience and skills is a pointless exercise, and that's wrong. The main hero also didn't inspire confidence. Why does a Knight need a Dwarf skill when there are plenty of his own? The proposed leadership skill would be more useful if it were replaced with attack or light magic. In general, in my opinion, the main hero needs to be strengthened at the beginning: it would be good to give him about 40 Snipers, some powerful artifact, and adding Haste to his spellbook wouldn't hurt either. Otherwise, getting through the demons and the monsters on the sides is simply impossible, is it just for show? However, this is just my opinion.
Added 13 minutes later Through trial and error, I finally broke through the first demon outpost, although I was left with almost nothing. So, on the second day, I run into a new outpost - 15 Hell Steeds and 10 Cave Lords, and my main hero has nowhere to replenish his forces. Is this a joke by the author, or is this his idea of how to complete the campaign? In addition to what I wrote above, I'll add that the first mission shouldn't be made into an extreme challenge. No matter what (even if there were no losses), I wouldn't go to the second outpost. Did the author even try it himself?
In the first mission, I didn't reduce the hero's experience. To be honest, I didn't intend for it to be particularly difficult. But that's what testing is for, to identify such shortcomings. Thank you for trying. By the way, before the first demon outpost, you can get up to 5 more Knights. To do this, you need to go a little further past the lizard riders (they are near the village). Further on, there is a military academy guarded by Trolls. And the Knights are standing in front of them. After the hounds and demonesses, you can break through the barracks and get more troops (some Armored Archers and Knights).
I specifically registered on the forum to leave a reply. There was this guard stationed at the crypt, and there's no way to bypass it except by fighting. I tried different ways to win, but these 62 vampires are too strong. It's on Veteran difficulty, and it's the second week.
I specifically registered on the forum to leave a reply; this is the guard that was standing at the crypt – there’s no way around it except for fighting. I tried different ways to win, but these 62 vampires are too strong; the difficulty is Veteran, and it's been two weeks. Attachment 66391Attachment 66392
Damn, I completely forgot about this passage. Perhaps I can advise you as follows: start this mission on a lower difficulty level (e.g., Warrior). This won't significantly affect the overall walkthrough. But there will be fewer vampires. Although when I tested it myself, I managed to defeat them even on Veteran. And then you can continue on any difficulty level. Sorry for this oversight.
I couldn't complete the first СА mission due to the author's ambush (15 Hellhounds and 10 Dungeon Lords). I don't understand why this is necessary. So many demons of level 5 and 6 against a weak main hero is something surreal and simply impossible to overcome. Consequently, I can't start testing the second mission. Please send it as a file, and I'll try.
I couldn't complete the first campaign mission due to the author's ambush (15 Hellhounds and 10 Cave Lords). I don't understand why this is necessary. So many demons of level 5 and 6 against a weak main hero is something surreal, and simply impossible to overcome. Consequently, I can't start testing the second mission. Send it to me as a file, and I'll try it.
I looked at the first mission on the hero and realized that I had overdone it. I have weakened the mission, and it is now available as an attachment in the testing topic.