Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Over the past six months, what game genres have you played the most?
6 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 6 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

MMORPG games (World of Warcraft, Lineage, Dragon Raja, etc.)
16.7% 1 of 6 voters
Action RPG games (Monster Hunter: World, Devil May Cry 5, Nier: Automata, etc.)
33.3% 2 of 6 voters
Female-oriented “otome” games (e.g., Mr Love: Queen’s Choice, The Tale of Food, Ensemble Stars)
0% 0 of 6 voters
Anime Games (Honkai Impact 3, Fate/Grand Order, Arknights, etc.)
66.7% 4 of 6 voters
Open-world games (Grand Theft Auto V, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, etc.)
33.3% 2 of 6 voters
Battle Royale games (Fortnite, PUBG, Free Fire, etc.)
0% 0 of 6 voters
Puzzle/casual games (Candy Crush Saga, Angry Birds, etc.)
0% 0 of 6 voters
Strategy Games (Clash of Kings, Clash of Clans, Civilization, etc.)
50% 3 of 6 voters
Simulation games (Hay Day, The Sims series, etc.)
0% 0 of 6 voters
MOBA games (Arena of Valor, League of Legends, etc.)
16.7% 1 of 6 voters
Fighting games (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters, etc.)
0% 0 of 6 voters
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
What if none of the options suit me? :(
User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
I would have liked to give it a 5, but unfortunately...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#6
Auto-translated
Well, Revan, I mainly play card games. I didn't see a CCG option in the poll.
User Avatar
#8
Auto-translated
And where are the corridor shooters? Isometric and other RPGs? Online action games? I doubt my answer would change, but the selection of options is quite strange.
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
and there’s nowhere to put the fallen units.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#10
Auto-translated
Yeah, I was also surprised by the absence of some categories. At the same time, there is an option called "anime games," which could include games from any other category (and especially from the "otome" category, where all games could fit). In fact, the "otome" option could easily be replaced with an option for dating sims.
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#11
Auto-translated

Well, Revan, I mainly play card games. I didn't see an option for CCGs in the poll = (

Same here.

and there's nowhere to put the falling guys...

Sometimes they're called battle royales, so you could put them there as a last resort.

Similar problems with Overwatch (to MOBAs?) and with the world of warship games (to simulators? But they're much less like the simulators given as examples than Fall Guys is to a battle royale).

I'm too f*cking old
To sell my soul
User Avatar
#12
Auto-translated
>Battle Royale Games 0
>Puzzle/Casual Games 0
>Fighting Games 0

I understand everything.

Whatever
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
Well, I play fighting games in real life.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
the poll is garbage. let's start over.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#15
Auto-translated
I think by "anime-style games" they mean "gacha games," but for some reason, they didn't want to write "gacha games" in the survey.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -