Skip to content

Pets Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
What pets do you have at home?
81 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 81 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

My loyal dog
22.2% 18 of 81 voters
Cat or kitten
59.3% 48 of 81 voters
Parrot
9.9% 8 of 81 voters
Birdie
0% 0 of 81 voters
Hamster
0% 0 of 81 voters
Rat
3.7% 3 of 81 voters
Mouse
2.5% 2 of 81 voters
Chinchilla
2.5% 2 of 81 voters
Guinea pig
1.2% 1 of 81 voters
Cockroaches :)
6.2% 5 of 81 voters
And what makes me less of an animal?
13.6% 11 of 81 voters
Fish
7.4% 6 of 81 voters
Reptiles
6.2% 5 of 81 voters
None
8.6% 7 of 81 voters
Others
6.2% 5 of 81 voters
In reply to Agilist
User Avatar
#31
Auto-translated
Doesn't anyone love puppies?
Умирает не тот, кто устал, а тот, кто остановился.
In reply to Agilist
User Avatar
#33
Auto-translated
aaaa Bear!!!! :D
Герой в каждом из нас...:rolleyes:

"Истинно могуч тот, кто побеждает самого себя"
In reply to Geksorin
User Avatar
#34
Auto-translated
COCKROACHES - beloved pets, unpretentious, resilient, and whether you like it or not, they will become pets :D
Ещё долго Гильраэн вспоминал глаза Энтов и звуки пилы, разносившиеся по пещере, но он понимал, что без костров он не приготовил бы горячий бульон из свежего драконьего мясца...
In reply to Рождённый умереть
User Avatar
#35
Auto-translated
I love dogs... after all, there's no more loyal friend... although I also like birds and fish... I used to have parrots and an aquarium with fish... I was really into it... but now I've kind of forgotten about it... But dogs are the best! :)
Делай вещи, дела-делай вещи и не залипай!8)
In reply to Agilist
User Avatar
#36
Auto-translated
I love all animals. I've had cats and hamsters. Now I have a dog. I think I've wanted a dog since I was a child.
In reply to HoM[M]ie
User Avatar
#38
Auto-translated
I don't really like cats... I just don't like them, and it's nothing personal. Maybe because I was born in the year of the tiger and I'm a solitary cat myself... but no.

DOGS ARE THE BEST!!!:smile16: :smile16: :smile16:
Делай вещи, дела-делай вещи и не залипай!8)
User Avatar
#41
Auto-translated
But I have a lovely, cheerful dog. An American Staffordshire Terrier. His name is Sly, of course, that's not his full name. His full name is Marquis de Sly Adolfo Dono Kristovich Zombie Sokolovich. :) Yes, it's hard to pronounce. But it's only needed for his passport. I don't know, but I think he looks like a wild aristocrat.
Моё имя останется ввеках :smile24:
Я прошел через сансару многих рождений. Рожденье вновь и вновь — горестно.

Б. ЕЛЬЦИН: "Я ХОТЕЛ, ЧТОБЫ ЛЮДИ БЫЛИ СВОБОДНЫ"
User Avatar
#42
Auto-translated
Well, I have an old cat, just like a Necromancer! And some fish that jump at your fingers when you put them in the aquarium! And that's it. Oh, and sometimes my mom barks at me!
Предвестник Смерти

ТЕМНАЯ ИКВИЗИЦИЯ - Это единственный способ очистить Землю прислужников Света

She is dead... I crushed her head.

Тьма уже поглотила мое сердце...:smile24:
User Avatar
#43
Auto-translated
I have another cat! Her name is Ruzanna. It’s not named after the candy, but after a character by W. Shakespeare.
I've got a hole in my pocket!
© Ринго Старр




#44
Auto-translated
Well, yes. Everyone loves cats! And I have a cat too. He's charismatic! And why didn't they include a horse? It's also a domestic animal! It's unfair!
User Avatar
#45
Auto-translated
My former tutor has eight cats. And several kittens, they all run around and fuss... it's fun!