Pets
Auto-translated
What pets do you have at home?
Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 81 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.
Help! My cat has MARCH fever!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Now I only have one cat, and his name is Kot :D

He's a purebred Siberian... His grandmother was a real wild forest cat, and they never managed to domesticate her... that's why he sometimes acts up...
His name is Syoma!!!
He's a cool cat, always getting in the way while I'm playing!!!
PS.http://darkness.nm.ru
Тьма зовёт всех!!
http://s1.bitefight.ru/c.php?uid=85975
Это я!!!-Кликните плиз!!
Прикольный хитрый влюблённый рыцарь-арбуз который поднимает настроение и стоит на стороне эльфов=)
I love horses most of all. They are smarter than cats and dogs. And more beautiful.
Cats come second. Magical creatures. They are proud and independent.
But as for dogs, I despise them. For their incompetence and lack of independence. For their fawning and subservience to humans. A beast must remain unconquered.
A man feeds a dog, and the dog thinks: "He feeds me; he must be a god."
A man feeds a cat, and the cat thinks: "He feeds me; I must be a god."
I love cats, especially Siamese ones, although I have a dog at home; I'm happy—the main thing is to have a living creature in the house that loves you (besides parents, of course :)).
I have a small Toy Terrier puppy. She is only one year old and I often wake up at 6 am with a ball under my nose :D :D :D
Otherwise, I have a Persian fluffy cat.
З.Ы: кадилом по голове не бить.
З.З.Ы: А вот у нас в Шио....:D