Skip to content

Pets Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
What pets do you have at home?
81 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 81 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

My loyal dog
22.2% 18 of 81 voters
Cat or kitten
59.3% 48 of 81 voters
Parrot
9.9% 8 of 81 voters
Birdie
0% 0 of 81 voters
Hamster
0% 0 of 81 voters
Rat
3.7% 3 of 81 voters
Mouse
2.5% 2 of 81 voters
Chinchilla
2.5% 2 of 81 voters
Guinea pig
1.2% 1 of 81 voters
Cockroaches :)
6.2% 5 of 81 voters
And what makes me less of an animal?
13.6% 11 of 81 voters
Fish
7.4% 6 of 81 voters
Reptiles
6.2% 5 of 81 voters
None
8.6% 7 of 81 voters
Others
6.2% 5 of 81 voters
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
My parents have a dog... an apricot-colored poodle 8)).
Тьма - это то, что позволяет смертным не забывать, как ярок бывает свет.
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
I'm a cat lover! I have two cats at home – one is big, and the other is small.
Убей в себе государство...
Е.Летов царство ему небесное...

Ибо во многой мудрости много печали,умножающий познание умножает скобь...
Царь Соломон
User Avatar
#6
Auto-translated
A cat, almost a kitten. Her name is Mika. Although, I don't know, I think it's not a cat, but something alien that came to conquer the world:D
Бог есть любовь
User Avatar
#8
Auto-translated
And I have two aquariums: one with two giant fish, and the other with 50-60 small ones:)
In reply to Night
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
and I have a white Angora cat named LISA!:D
Moreover, his right eye is blue and his left eye is green....
Я лишь с теми, кто ищет истину...
User Avatar
#10
Auto-translated
And I have a guard cat. No, really...))) It will tear any dog apart; I'm even a little afraid of it myself.
www.disciples3.net - Лучший портал о Disciples 3 Renaissance

Все что вы хотели знать о Heroes 3 на www.homm3.net
In reply to ***JOKER***
User Avatar
#11
Auto-translated
I have cockroaches... :) :) Just kidding! :D :D
Actually, I'm an animal myself... although that doesn't really fit...
But seriously, I have a cat... and his name is "Pukh" because he's fluffy... but not a Persian cat. :) :)
С уважением, Vlad

HeroesWorld: В контакте
http://vk.com/heroesworld
User Avatar
#12
Auto-translated
Ahem...
A cat that looks like a German Shepherd and a dog that looks like a Turkish Longhair...
Oops... I messed it up again:):):):):):):):)
The dog is a German Shepherd and the cat is a Turkish Longhair...
We've turned the house upside down 3 times.




"Мы не герои. Мы сильны. Мы упрямы. Мы стараемся соблюдать условия контракта. Но мы не умираем за проигравших." Костоправ


"Мы не поклонники честной игры, если ее можно избежать. Девиз Отряда – максимальная эффективность при минимальном риске." Костоправ
In reply to Tengro
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
to all cat owners!!!
how are things going on the front lines of the battle against fur???:D
Я лишь с теми, кто ищет истину...
In reply to REgulus
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
REgulus;52351
To all cat owners!!!
How are your battles against cat hair going???:D
Let's just say... you take a lighter... and *poof* - no more problems:D
In reply to Night
User Avatar
#15
Auto-translated
Night;52426
How do you say... You take a lighter... and *chik* - and there are no more problems:D


LOL:D! I took nail scissors, stuffed my friend into a duvet cover, and gave him a mohawk... well, he was rolling around a lot!
Я лишь с теми, кто ищет истину...