Карты - Maps для Heroes 3
Map details
- Пираты Карибского моря.
- Campaign to the West
- KILL BILL
- троя
- Остров черепа
- остров
- возмездие
- Attack or Defence
- Battle for glory II
- Battle for glory Update
- Battle for Honor 2
- Battle For Power2 Updated
- Battle for Power 3
- Battlemania
- Battle of the Bastards
- Desert War
- Deceptions of Good 2
- Divide & Conquer
- Dwellers
- Golems Aplenty
- Facing Worlds
- Hourglass 2-Beta
- Luck of the Draw (SoD)
- New World
- Outter Limits
- Survivor
- Split
- The Sivil War
- The Showdown 3
- Universal Commander
- Unexpected Inheritance
- Your Final Goal
- неожиданная помощь
- Великий артефакт
- Копейщик Тьмы
- Labirint
- БАЙКАЛ!
- Разрушитель 1.3
- Romb
- Continents of war
- War in Ukraine
- AstralWar1map
- Лазурит
- Корсар1
- Unleashing the Bloodthirsty
- Властелин колец IV
- KARTA
- Atlantic Ocean
- Alive Skeletons
- All vs. Inferno
- Citadel of Death
- Elf King
- Armageddon
- S-ki
- Trilogy
- WarriorMonk
- xvsx
- the missing brimstone
- TerenasStand
- 1
- Prisoner of the Shadows
- Новый Мир NET
- Great batlle
- Копия Rammstein2
- Владислав Великий 1.3
- allmaps
- Гигантское противостояние1.0
- big1.1
- big1.1w
- четверо 1.4
- четверо 1.4зима
- Love Sword and Velocity
- некрос
- КТВ
- любою ц?ною
- DeathWay
- знайти грааль
- blizzart.ucoz
- DeathWay
- Dragon Hunter
- Северная Империя Часть I
- Граница Дейджи и Эрафии
- Хроники Героев 5 - Мировое Древо
- Хроники Героев 6 - Пламенная Луна
- Трилогия теней
- Мои Карты
- Frey
- вав?лонська вежа
- Revolt of hell
- pirate utopia
- Illusion world 2
- Беларусь
- camp002
- Долгий путь домой (Long Way To Home)
- Охота на ведьм
- Kingdom of Harmondale
- pirate utopia
- Untitled
- The Kor [party three]
- The Kor [party two]
- Академия и захватчики
- Охота на ведьм - Edited
- Surf And Turf
- Antagarich
- Antagarich
- Enroth
- Vengeance is mine
- Pandora's Box
- Край света
- Ангорд
- Территориальный раздел
- "Элемент" 1.1
- + The Last Crusade +
- Бурлящее болото
- In sands
- Знищення тирана
- West vs East... again. GO!!!
- West vs East... again. GO!!!
- Где-то на краю мира
- Untitled
- Untitled
- Untitled
- фенікс must die!(allie)
- "Equal Opportunities"
- В поисках истины
- (Somilya) Rush for Berlin
- 4 лорда
- Кораблекрушение
- Titanic Pride (RUS)
- 8 агрессоров (8 Agressors)
- 19 Good to Go 9b
- Форсировать реку Стикс
- 22 Ascension 9x
- 3 - 26 map
- Maps
- Белый отряд
- Белый отряд
- 1-я Крестьянская война
- Little Big Adventure
- Снег, смерть, и гномы
- I am the best
Ple-Sen, all the Vampire maps are available. Maybe your Heroes game is glitching?
Added after 36 seconds
The Jadama map is coming soon...
Ple-Sen, all Vampire Nests are available. Maybe your Heroes game is glitching?
A small bug: in the minotaur dungeon, the passage to the question tower (guarded by gargoyles) is impassable. I had to use a cheat to get all the spells.
According to the plot of this map, are Sandro from Xynda and Sandro from Enroth the same lich?
It seems the creators of the fan-made lore decided that they are the same. I share this opinion.
Enroth, according to this map, was colonized about ten thousand years ago (the sign near the sulfur mines)?
Yes, approximately 10,000 years before the Great Silence.
Where are the County of Douglas and the Edge of the World located geographically? Not far from Varna's Tomb?
No, of course not. Somewhere very far to the southeast of Enroth. I can't be more precise; "The Edge of the World is not a place, but a state of mind." I don't think it's worth seriously connecting it to Enroth. You and I have several opinions about what it is, ranging from the aforementioned geographical location to a parallel universe, or some kind of "Bottom of Worlds" that can only be reached if you search for it very hard (and unconsciously).
Thank you for your feedback. I'll fix the bug tomorrow and upload the finished version.
P.S. How are the 777 Archangels? Are they killable? I looked at what kind of maps people are making here and seriously doubted my own criteria for "manchikinism."
It seems the creators of the fan fiction for the game's universe decided that they are the same person. I share this opinion.
I thought I had blocked the artifact movement, but it turns out I hadn't. I fixed it along with the bug.
olegche71
The map was tested in WOG, and it seemed playable, but it had glitches, replacing some objects, including question mark towers with creature dwellings. I won't be adapting it for WOG because I simply don't like 3.5. If anyone wants to do it, please feel free.
A brief description can be extracted from the map; I can send it in a private message.
Regarding scripts – there are none. I'm hearing for the first time that scripts are written for maps of the third game. Please tell me where I can find more information.
XEL
It makes sense if we assume that Sandro pretended to be a mortal apprentice mage for some time. And lived on Xeen for a while during that period.
It definitely happened at different times; the unification of Xeen undoubtedly occurred before the Silence, and possibly before the Colonization, which is why the heroes have such ages.
What are the Three Technicians? And how did Crag Hack get to Enroth? What was the First Settlement?
The Technicians are just part of the starship crew; I came up with them, as well as the first settlement. I have no idea how Crag Hack got to Enroth. It is only known that he "softly" landed in the sea in the northeast of Avlee, with a group of old friends. I don't know where they were for all the other thousands of years between Terra and their arrival in Enroth. However, if they traveled this path in a state of artificial sleep, it explains their longevity.
Regarding the technicians, I meant what race they are. The Terrans landed in the northwest of AvL.