Skip to content

Lapistia

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#258
Auto-translated
Yeah, I'm interested, if possible))0

Whatever
User Avatar
#259
Auto-translated
Hmm. I think I’ll give it a shot. We’ll see how it goes.
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#260
Auto-translated
Heroist
Well, I'm kind of into it if you don't mind))0
Nozenroth

Friends in high society. Friendship with one of the characters from Nozenroth. ✓ — Caesius Vex
Veteran of colonial wars. Unique ability. ✓
Wanted criminal (e.g., for desertion). Bad reputation, bounty on his head. ✓
Model citizen. Starting capital 5.0, spouse and children in Nozenroth. ✗
Great musician. Starting capital 25.0, positive reputation. ✓
Tournament winner. Armor and shield, one-handed weapon or riding skill and polearm, or fencing and +3 to accuracy and reaction. ✗
User Avatar
#262
Auto-translated
He was the first to achieve success and also gained a reason to travel.
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#263
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Hmm. I think I'll draw one after all. We'll see what happens then.
Iltan

Get imprisoned. ✗
Die in battle against Iltan's knights. ✗
Receive a random negative effect. ✗
A certain pursuer will hunt the player's character until he kills him or dies himself. ✓ — dwarf archer.
Unlock the teachings of Elulu-Suen. ✗
User Avatar
#264
Auto-translated
Okay, let's eliminate all the dwarves immediately. Next map, please.
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#265
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Next map, please.
Ishanad
  • Obtain a soul crystal. ✗
  • Become a victim of experiments. ✓
    10% + 0-8 characteristics (except magic) ✗
    10% + 0-4 skills ✗
    10% die ✗
    10% + unique ability ✗
    10% complete change of appearance and gender (50/50) ✗
    10% race change ✗
    10% lose half of the characteristics ✗
    10% lose half of the skill points ✗
    10% inability to use magic ✓
    10% character's physical attacks do no damage to their opponents ✓
    10% character cannot dodge ✗
    10% health drops below one ✗
    10% character's attacks always miss the target ✗
    10% character's willpower drops to zero ✗
    10% inability to deal critical damage ✓
    10% each attack by the character (even spells that inflict damage) deals critical damage ✗
    10% immunity to critical hits ✗
    10% Health -100 (death)% <-> +100% ✗
    10% character resistances go into negative values (0-200%) ✗
    10% reaction -10 <-> +10 ✗
    10% accuracy -10 <-> +10 ✗
    10% willpower -10 <-> +10 ✗
    10% energy -500 <-> +500 ✓ (-414)
    10% Additional turn ✓
    10% Immunity to negative effects ✗
    10% Immunity to magic ✗
    10% Immunity to physical damage ✓
    10% Additional damage to a random race ✗
    10% Additional damage to followers of a random doctrine ✗
  • Gain knowledge. ✓
    10% Combat Training ✗
    10% Scouting ✗
    10% Firearms ✗
    10% Throwing Weapons ✗
    10% Assassin ✗
    10% Martial Arts ✗
    10% Battle Magic ✗
    10% One-Handed Weapon ✗
    10% Two-Handed Weapon ✓
    10% Polearm Weapon ✗
    10% Archery ✗
    10% Anti-Magic ✓
    10% Crossbow ✓
    10% Armor and Shield ✗
    10% Medicine ✗
    10% Leadership ✗
    10% Heavy Weapons ✗
    10% Killer ✗
    10% Fire ✗
    10% Electricity ✗
    10% Water ✗
    10% Earth ✓
    10% Air ✗
    10% Cold ✗
    10% Creation ✓
    10% Energy ✗
    6% Fencing ✗
    6% Nosrenro Combat Training
    6% Artifact ✗
    6% Legionary ✗
    3% Lichia Strain Magic (0-21 spells)
    6% Dark Knight ✗
    6% Cult of Pain ✗
    6% Dark Paladin ✗
    6% Inquisitor ✗
    6% Paladin ✗
    6% Aristocrat ✗
    6% Ken-Ryu ✗
    6% Tao-Ryu ✗
    6% Ninja ✗
    6% Utiyama ✓
    6% Northern Resident ✗
    6% Warrior of Faith ✗
    6% Servant of the Crown ✗
    6% Ishanad ✗
    6% Adventurer ✗
    6% Luck ✗
    6% Engineer ✗
    6% Partisan ✗
    6% Hunter ✗
    6% Metamage ✗
    6% Reborn ✗
    6% Spy ✗
    6% Spirit of a Warrior ✗
    6% Terror ✗
    3% Art of Death ✗
    3% Teios ✗
    3% Creed of the Scorpion ✗
    3% Power of Elements ✗
    3% Child of Tergothay ✗
    3% Supermind ✗
    6% Yoga ✗
    3% Wizardry Education ✗
    5% Unique Ability ✗
    5% Vampirism (Ertenian type) ✗
    5% Secret of Immortality ✗
    5% Homunculus ✗
  • Get sick (-1 accuracy, -4 reaction, -0 speed, -6 willpower, -5 magic). ✓
  • Gain +1 to magic and a unique spell. ✗
  • Obtain a tome of magic with all spells from nine schools of magic. ✗
  • Receive a curse (all successful character rolls are re-rolled). ✗
User Avatar
#267
Auto-translated
[3:30:33 AM] Jerk of all trades: I have no magic, no energy, I'm immune to physical damage, and I can't deal physical damage?
[3:31:34 AM] Jerk of all trades: So, I know how I'll get out of this – I'll take Unity with Magic and become immune to it as well, I guess.
[3:34:26 AM] Double Standard: When I was calculating all this, I started thinking and remembered the previous game.
[3:34:37 AM] Double Standard: And I thought about how annoying they probably were to the inhabitants of Erathia.
[3:35:09 AM] Jerk of all trades: Seriously, I'll become a new Ryu.
[3:35:15 AM] Jerk of all trades: An immortal being.
[3:36:49 AM] Double Standard: In general, it will turn out that the character can't do anything in battle, and nothing can be done to him.
[3:45:30 AM] Double Standard: Even if you don't think about the specifics of Unity, in theory, it can break the game because there will be no ways to affect the character, except for things like Zetsumeya followers and other rare stuff.
[3:47:47 AM] Jerk of all trades: I would gladly accept the option "the effect is nullified, the map is discarded"))
[3:47:52 AM] Jerk of all trades: But well.
[3:48:42 AM] Double Standard: I would also prefer to avoid such nonsense, but the rules are the rules.
[3:48:42 AM] Jerk of all trades: Because it's funny, but also "it breaks the game".
[3:49:09 AM] Jerk of all trades: Well, you can make an exception because "it breaks the game".
In general, I agree with this, and since:
a) it breaks the game
b) the player doesn't want to play with it
c) the GM doesn't want to run it
I am canceling the results of this map; they are discarded, and a new one cannot be drawn.
User Avatar
#268
Auto-translated
That awkward moment when you’d rather face a deranged dwarf hunting you down than actual immortality.
User Avatar
#269
Auto-translated
A Heroes player is truly a person with many talents.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#272
Auto-translated
Man, I really don't know.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕