Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Version 3.1 This land is full of dangers. To survive here, one must possess a large army. But strength alone is not enough. One must also be very clever. Along the way, you will encounter sphinxes with their riddles, dangerous monsters, long-forgotten artifacts, a mysterious dungeon holding secrets, and much more. The list could go on forever, but you must see it all for yourself. Map Type: Multiplayer Number of players 2 Dungeon: Yes
I played a map – overall, I liked it. Good design. It would be good to color the sea blue instead of this green. In my opinion, there are too many artifacts, and also a lot of resources. Considering that the defense of the objects isn’t strong, I played “keeping an eye on things with one eye, using my left hand,” i.e., the battles were on autopilot, and if I missed something, there’s no point in replaying. The castle on the island is not well-designed. I managed to capture it, but only because I didn’t know the map well. There’s nothing to do there; you can’t even take a garrison from it. If there were a teleport (there is one, but it’s useless) from the island to the mainland, that would be something. On the blue side, the underground castle for the AI turned out to be inaccessible. It defeated the guards, but couldn’t gather all the resource piles and, accordingly, couldn’t get to the teleport.
A pleasant map in all respects; there are plenty of places to explore, etc. However, the finale was somewhat disappointing: the AI doesn't have enough time to level up, and the battle against it ends up feeling like bullying. Nevertheless, kudos to the author.
A pleasant map in all respects; there are plenty of places to explore, etc. However, the ending was somewhat disappointing: the AI doesn't have enough time to level up, so the battle against it feels like bullying. Nevertheless, kudos to the author.
For me, the AI wasn't like a baby. I played as an Orc hero against demons. It attacked me, but the threat level was high, or I had no chance.
SuperGuru
Which version is this for, 3.1 or 3.0? It's not specified.
Sorry, I didn't mention it. This is for version 3.1. I make all my maps for 3.1.
13ga
I played the map – overall, I liked it. Good design. It would be good to color the sea blue instead of this green. In my opinion, there are too many artifacts, and also a lot of resources. Considering that the guards of the objects are not very strong, I played "keeping only one eye open, with my left hand," i.e., the battles are on autopilot, and if I miss something, there's no point in replaying. The Castle on the island is not well-designed. I captured it, but only because I didn't know the map. There's nothing to do there; you can't even take a garrison from it. If there were a teleport (there is one, but it's useless) from the island to the mainland, that would be something. On the blue side, the underground Castle was inaccessible to the AI. It defeated the guards, but couldn't gather all the resource piles and, accordingly, couldn't get to the teleport.
Maybe the AI glitched, but when I played, it captured the underground city. And how do you make the water blue? What kind of terrain should be under the water?
How do you make water blue? What kind of terrain should be under the water?
I don't know the map editor very well, but there are many people on the site who are knowledgeable about it. You can ask in the technical support section, or you can find the answer by searching – this question was discussed quite recently (I think Heroist wrote about it).
The castle located on the island is not strategically advantageous. Although I captured it, it was only due to my lack of knowledge about the map. There's nothing to do there, and you can't even withdraw the garrison from it. If there were a teleport (which exists, but is useless) from the island to the mainland, that would be something.
I've considered your suggestion. Tomorrow, I'll place a one-way portal on the island leading to the main castle.
The map is really beautiful, but the gameplay is a bit boring. Most of the battles are auto-battles. There's no need to explore the map or defend anything on the islands. I was interested in seeing more, so I played for a relatively long time. But overall, it's not necessary. The dungeons are a bit annoying - they're narrow, and it's hard to aim at an object (but that's just my subjective perception). All the beauty is wasted.
P.S. I liked the color of the water and the underground "city" of the blue faction is fantastic.
Conclusion: The design is excellent, but the game itself is disappointing.
The map is really beautiful, but the gameplay is a bit boring. Most of the battles are auto-battles. There's no need to explore the map or defend anything on the islands. It was interesting to see more, so I played for a relatively long time. But overall, it's not necessary. The labyrinths and dungeons are a bit annoying - they're narrow, and it's a challenge to aim at an object (but that's just my subjective perception). All the beauty is wasted. PS I liked the color of the water and the underground "city" of the blue faction. Conclusion: The design is excellent, but the gameplay itself is lacking.
I agree about the dungeons; I was annoyed by them too, constantly having to rotate the map.
The map is good, it's interesting to play online! It's much easier to play against the computer. I enjoy playing your maps. Thank you!!! Keep making us happy with new maps, if you have the desire to do so.
Which version is this for, 3.1 or 3.0? It's not specified.
It's for version 3.1. In general, the multiplayer is decent. Beautiful design, good level design, no bugs or crashes, and a beautiful underground city.