Scott Kevill — Posts

User Avatar

Scott Kevill

Morale +3 Hopeful
Offline Member since Mar 2009 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
IGZ is an alternative to Hamachi, Leaf, and similar programs.
Sure, but it will have to be in English. I can use the translator for forums because it's slower, but direct chat makes that hard. :) Yes, it should be possible. That depends if anyone still wants to play it though.
IGZ is an alternative to Hamachi, Leaf, and similar programs.
Heh. Have you created an account yet? Log into GameRanger now and I would be happy to give you a personal guided tour. :)
IGZ is an alternative to Hamachi, Leaf, and similar programs.
ToH ratings are not automatic. You have to manually report your win or your loss using a web form. Example: www.toheroes.com/win04.asp and www.toheroes.com/loss04.asp Well, if you believe that, sure. They promised it would be released in January, but…
IGZ is an alternative to Hamachi, Leaf, and similar programs.
Shadow of Death (SoD) uses the same Heroes3.exe as Restoration of Erathia, so it works fine using "Heroes of Might & Magic III". Armageddon's Blade is only separate because it uses a different: H3Blade.exe. I have not tested Wake of Gods (WoG) yet,…
IGZ is an alternative to Hamachi, Leaf, and similar programs.
Hello, I am sorry I do not speak Russian. I have read this thread using Google Translate. I found HeroesWorld.ru from the link to GameRanger earlier in this thread. I am the creator / developer of GameRanger, and I would like you to try using…