unq_flipmo — Posts
unq_flipmo
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
I decided to stop playing for this year at least so good luck to my opp in the next round
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
tfp
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
Started with Lorelei so no army on third hero. A very strong inferno computer crippled me so for the whole first week I've had problems. Zone was good, I played badly after. Thanks for playing, this was the second game
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
Played a very bad game but the map was generous with me I guess. 2+3+1+3 angels, one wyv external, one library and one tope (+4all, wings). Found the boots kind of late. Opp had only one angel and some +40 wyvs. Thanks for playing
|
|
|
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Прошу записать меня на турнир necro
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
Not the best game ever (in fact I've made a huge stupid mistake that I won't reveal). One lvl 7 external, some 3 hives that I took (total of 24 wyvs), 2 cons (one minimal, one x2a) and the last one with 3a inside. Decided to wait for AA instead of…
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
I had one restart left and indeed it was a clear restart case. But because after taking in the first day 2 pandoras (5+10k) Mephala looked like this (1) I found it real hard to ask for one even if the map looked like this (2). I hoped it would get…
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
Both of us spent all restarts (I've had two more when opp didn't had any but awful maps folowed). Zone was awful, poor and all my objectives were 6 blue obelisks, one min crypt, +1 def, +1 att and that's it. Lost 6 lizards + some other stuff to 18…
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
D1 I had money only for 4 heroes, 3 of them went to the stables (half a day from castle). Main from the 6 (4 + others 2 in the tavern) Tyraxor. Started with a nice amount of elves (22, 15 from heroes + 7). Had pretty low money for my standards and…
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
tfp
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
We played on slow road (the slowest, I don't know why it's played using this option, the mechanics of the game change). D1 even without playing looked very good. 7 archers on a hero, another 5 on the second one + archers prebuilt. Caitlin in the…
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
Good map, decided to go for easier 3xlvl6 externals instead of a more difficult second variant one or even two lvl7 but with less unicorns. In fact I kinda lost a day (not entirely cause that way I was able to start the week from stables) to get the…
|
|
|
Outlaw 2!
Tower with Dessa, 2 gremlin externals d1-d2, +2 attack and +4 def following the next day (113 that would be), flux took without loses 112, ramp next, dessa exp logistics advanced wisdom. The thing is I hate this no rules anarchy diplo necro stuff, it…
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
I don't know where to start. Playing on this map on l+u settings it's a pain in the ass. It's no secret that when you play on l or smaller maps the generator will try to squeeze in all the elements but will for sure result a mess. So I knew what to…
|
|
|
Outlaw 2!
For six weeks I couldn't find fly/dd on this map. I'm pretty sure the chances for this are slim to say the least. Took huge part of the map even like this and was heading for the last health ring (had also armor of the damned) but as op said "he…
|
|
|
Full random JC
tfp
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Crap map, no high level externals, roads blocked, no good pandoras, only mana artefact + bow and 20 wyvs. Air on Tamika without haste, quadruple guards. Totally forgettable game. Thanks for playing
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Tfp
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|