Suris — Posts

Suris

Morale 0 Untested

With Heroes3 since 98'

Offline Member since Oct 2015 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
Игры HoMM3 for fun
Munis ( Red , Fortress, Tazar, Tazar) lose Suris ( Blue , Inferno, Marius, Marius) 6lm10a Fun game 136 gg
Игры HoMM3 for fun
Confirmed. Pretty good map for me as 2 Pandora with 90upgr lizards in total been found. I lost 2 behemoths by attacking Pack upg Nagas (19) but then found 2 good trees with vyverns. NoAngel had 490 skeletons, but my Hack had mass air and earth + exp…
"Newcomer - 2016. Winter"
Please add me to this tournament Thank you
Игры HoMM3 for fun
14.11.2015 Suris(blue, stronghold, Tyraxor, Craig Hack) loose Gee(red, castle, Caitlin, Fafner) Balance 144 Game started normally, but from 114 I had big issues regarding money and resources. I found 2 big conses but could not take them due short of…
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Прошу записать меня на турнир