RoseKavalier — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Spasibo, fixed for next release.
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
I tested every combination by trial from 100-255 in mapeditor years ago, the highest level you can lock is 868 by setting an experience limit of 109. In fact there are a few duplicates along the way but 109 was the earliest one and it didn't require…
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Nothing mysterious about it, spells availability are hex-editable so Unleashed gives you the option to edit all spells for all towns))
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
I have to update the plugin for the latest HDmod version. I've been too busy to do so lately but I may have time in the coming weeks.
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
This was stolen from woshiyutong . Small edits again to pass off as being made by someone else, same issue happened recently .
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Start the game without SoD_SP, save then resume, problem with HDmod update. This is fixed in 1.16.0, any day now... (I hope!)
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Absolutely, it is nice to know other ways to cycle through RNG. :) That would be too subjective (personal preferences); instead this task will be left to mapmaker who can alter every option and then some more:
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
There are 2 components to randomness that were modified by HD+ somewhere around 3.50 (I forget exactly when) 1- random seed 2- random number generation In SoD_SP, they are respectively named: 1- Original RNG 2- Original Obstacles The names don't…
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
I like experimenting with mapeditor, I have a lot more weird stuff than that screenshot)) Defining difficulty is not straightforward for me. For example, I could make a fight that requires you to get 7x morale in 1 round with 7x luck and good RNG…
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
No, just some map... maybe Xiedu? My map has progressed, but not in terms of mapmaking (if that makes any sense). The story has progressed (important part), I found some new puzzles and I made some mapeditor tools to help me later on. Playing maps…
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
For the sake of comparison, I'd say use it in the same way. In my case it was unintended, Dandy pointed it out to me well after the walkthrough was over. If I were to replay it now, I would use the implemented fix to avoid these arbitrary issues. At…
|
|
|
Paragon 2.0 map – walkthrough.
Thanks, which version are you using? On my development version (1.16) they all leave except the guy with radius 4. Спасибо, какую версию вы используете? На моей версии разработки (1.16) все они уходят, кроме парня с радиусом 4.
|
|
|
Paragon 2.0 map – walkthrough.
Can you send me save file where AI is not moving as expected? I try to not alter AI algorithms when fixing bugs but sometimes they have unforeseen consequences. Through studying saves with problems I can improve SoD_SP. Typically you can press F12 to…
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
It's a bad auto-translated version of the official map from Gamerhome that I did a while back.
|
|
|
SoD_SP plugin.
In case anyone is interested, I've updated the code with the missing hook that I corrected some months ago - just didn't include in SoD_SP yet. Description is flipped in that commit but fixed here .
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Shared this with AlexanderZ & wenwell several weeks ago: If difficulty >= 160% && AI && for Players 0 - 5 (sorry Teal & Pink) +75 movement Same criteria but with 33% odds, or set as Explorer +50 movement
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Heroes3 code is a bit lazy, it "copies" existing hole object from map - in this case hole is made impassable.
|
|
|
HoMM3 HD bug reports.
Essentially same bug as revisitable events. Here I suggest 2 possible solutions . First one localized to creature banks, second should solve most issues, including repeatable event bug. That said, 0x4FD496 is also bug and would also crash.
|
|
|
HoMM3 HD bug reports.
^^Not able to reproduce this bug but I would guess crash is prevented with 0x4FD496 : 11h ==> 0Ah
|
|
|
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Thanks - I already have a solution to place needed data) About 50% of the coding/testing is done. My problem is adding a "Require SoD_SP" option for mapmaker. I have not yet found a way to add data in mapeditor that 1 - still allows map to be opened…
|