calvert — Posts

calvert

Morale 0 Untested
Offline Member since Oct 2015 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
[Tournaments-HotA] Urfin Jus and his wooden soldiers
I give up my game with DeadShot. We had connection problems. We try Team Viewer and it didn't work. Hamachi is not working on my computer. So I decided to give up. Wish good luck to my opponent.
[Tournaments-HotA] Urfin Jus and his wooden soldiers
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Sod - season/fun. Hota - fun. icq - 695835059
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Sod. Season/fun (english) icq - 695835059
M-200% №11
Accidently I have quickly met opponent in third zone and no time to react, because I lose timer in fight with guards. He had efreet sultans and it was enough to beat me. Thanks for playing!
M-200% №11
Confirm. I was too slow in development. Opp had 50 medusas from seer's hut and he would have got more if I hadn't attacked him. But my attack was also a mistake, I had no mana and weak army to make him hurt. Thanks for playing!
M-200% №11
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Wars of the Wizards 2
After all restarts I've got poor starting zone, blocked by cons guards didn't manage to collect any wood until 114. Couldn't build wolf pen and other stuff. Found behe's dwell. On the end of 3 week took 2 conservatories (3+4 angels), but opponent…
Wars of the Wizards 2
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Игры HoMM3 for fun
9.01.2016 calvert( Red , Fortress, Tazar, Tazar) lose Dorsaj ( Blue , Dungeon, Shakti, Shakti) Balance132 Seen cons(2) near castle and I decided to play, but it was very poor area for me. The road to next zone was blocked by 90+ gorgons, so have to…
Игры HoMM3 for fun
Lost 2/3 army attacking max conservatory. After that I took min cons and blindly go from portal and landed to already cleared zone by opponent. In that case I decided go for his main town, but I choose wrong way (he has two castle towns and I see two…
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Will play, for fun and for report, Sod or Hota, icq - 695835059
Игры HoMM3 for fun
1.12.2015 calvert ( Red , Rampart, Kyrre, Kyrre) lose Vladimir_Ospa ( Blue , Tower, Solmyr, Orrin) Jebus Cross 125 3 unicorns, 2 elves and 2 pegasis dwells, but didn't see any cons and 1 hive was far away. I decided to break in 125 - that was a…
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
SoD, for fun - icq 695835059
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Прошу записать меня на турнир Rampart
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
SoD, for fun and for report, GameRanger, TeamViewer- icq 695835059
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
sod or hota, hw rules 1.38, fun - for report, icq - 695835059
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
SoD, fun, с отчетом, GameRanger, TeamViewer- icq 695835059
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Hi, I'm new, will play for fun, sod or hota - icq 695835059