Barbuta — Posts

User Avatar

Barbuta

Morale -3 Troubled

Maker of War of the 7 Realms and Leon's Redemption

Offline Member since Jun 2020 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
SOD is alive and well in the custom map making. Also controversial opinion but if you pass a map using bugs that are obviously not intended then you rob yourself of the pleasure (pain) of the map itself
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
This is bad map design if it is really one long grindy battle especially if it is in the begining.
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Please read my reply... I have only 2 maps and no more. Whether Minchev or someone impresionating him and tried to steal my map doesn't matter. I have 2 comments in this forum and 1 topic with exactly one reply in an english forum if you consider…
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Hello my name is Barbuta and I saw an attempt at smearing my name today. Please read my whole reply! On the 26-09-2020 I published my map Leon's Redemption on heroes3maps.com, but then I noticed it had already been published by Grigor Minchev. Not…
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Hey everyone, I'm the author of War of the 7 Realms and I just uploaded my new map. It is called Leon's Redemption and it is the sequel. I've been working on this map for almost an year. I know you like difficult maps so I think you will enjoy this…