Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Well, damn it)) And I was comparing the stats of the Plea-Sena and Gura))) Yes, Nebo did a good job, although the city is as always... Well, I think it's time to revert to the two-sided design, as it's no longer needed for the city))) Otherwise, three, or even four... Well...
Even though it's late (sorry, I was away in Europe), I wanted to share my opinion on this interesting game.
First: maniac, congratulations on the victory! In my opinion, you played well.
Second: team of second-place players, well done! I had a lot of fun playing with you. It's a shame that Tox got tilted, but there's nothing you can do about it. At least he was with us until the end and gave a lot of good advice. The presence of Plesen was also very enjoyable for me, and Freud did a great job writing a lot of notes. If it weren't for our mistake in analyzing the newspaper, which led us to believe that Sky stole the special ability from Nefera (and as a result, Sky wasn't in the Astral plane), we would have had very good chances, I think.
City. This time, I didn't think it was particularly good; I've seen better games.
First-place players. It seemed that they weren't very successful during the night, as far as I could tell, and there was a lot of subjectivity in the game. It seems that the focus wasn't on winning, but on annoying those who you don't like (I think this is mainly due to the influence of Arandor). The result is predictable.
Thanks to everyone for the game!
The original mages. It seemed to me that they weren't very successful during nighttime, and there was a lot of subjectivity in the game. It felt like the goal wasn't to win, but to annoy those who weren't liked (I think Arandor had the biggest influence here). The result was predictable.
That's how it was from day 3. We did everything to prevent you and your city from winning, because we were playing poorly and not to win.
when there are no chances left, what else is there to do? Hinder the teams that are less appealing (at first, these were negative opinions, until the town started performing poorly). I always play against the Mafia in all Mafia games (with the possible exception of 21, although the Mafia died on the second day there).
I want to add something. I was eager to execute him from the very first day not because I was a gravedigger, but because I'm always ready to execute someone on the first day. And I don't know how anyone could think that Sub-Zero and I were a team; that would be too absurd. And killing him, of course, was unnecessary. He was a newbie, and he wrote pretty well; why??? It's unclear.