Skip to content

Psychological Mafia Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Do you support this idea?
34 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Yes
70.6% 24votes
No
29.4% 10votes
User Avatar
#62
Auto-translated
Do you mind if I host the next game?
User Avatar
#64
Auto-translated
I don't care, I definitely won't be participating anytime soon. But I'm interested in another question: are there any objections to creating a sub-section for psychological warfare?

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#65
Auto-translated
PSYCHOLOGICAL Mafia is for noobs who can't analyze. XD
Of course, I'm against this idea.
Do you mind if I host the next game?

We can also create a sub-section; I don't mind anymore.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#67
Auto-translated
What setting would you like to see in a psychological mafia game?
User Avatar
#68
Auto-translated
Interesting.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#69
Auto-translated
Yes, I also support having a separate section. And I wouldn't mind running it – after all, organizing a "psychological mafia" game requires less effort. Of course, if I come up with a good scenario – I have a couple of ideas right now, but they're more suitable for a mafia game with clues, and I'd be happy just to finish "Monday")
I'm too f*cking old
To sell my soul
User Avatar
#71
Auto-translated
Tox joined the ranks of the psychomafia. What a decline in morals.
ВАГИАНТ!Отчасти вампир, отчасти гигант.
User Avatar
#72
Auto-translated
And I stopped playing after Armageddon's Blade.

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#73
Auto-translated
Vegtam, you definitely missed that one.
In reply to Mestear
User Avatar
#75
Auto-translated
Lуnx
Will Mona be playing?
She won't be playing ^_^
Все псы попадают в рай



Какие бы законы мы не писали,
нас все равно расстреляют,
если мы проиграем эту войну.
User Avatar
#76
Auto-translated
Ha-ha! Revan's drug worked perfectly!