just like everyone else, help the city with your thoughts and point out someone. Or do you also have no suspects? Then you'll be next.
Vis, stop arguing. You're defending her too fiercely. CONNECTIONNNN OLOLOLTROLOLOL.
Mafia 29. Witch Hunt
Auto-translated
Плачущее небо под ногами
LISTEN YOU TROLL I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU DAMN NEXTPOLICEINQUISITION WILL FIGURE OUT WHO IS NEXT
citizens!! in broad daylight they want to make an attempt! we won't let the city cutie be harmed! protect the rights of the city!
in case anyone didn't get it, amko is not a cutie...
Avis? Better write Aves...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
And what is the correct way to do it?
Aves :smile26:
Плачущее небо под ногами
Execute Neira
Can I change my vote? :D
If someone didn't understand, Amko is not cute...
LISTEN HERE, TROLLOLOL, I'LL GIVE YOU THE NEXT ONE, AND THE NEXT ONE WILL BE DEALT WITH BY THEMILITIA
You can tell he's a newbie right away. I was declared the Cutest Forum Member in a public vote!
I confirm. I personally voted for Amko.
Плачущее небо под ногами
