Skip to content

Firearms Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Your choice? (no more than three types)
29 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 29 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Pistol/automatic pistol – Makarov, Beretta, Glock – there are thousands of them
31% 9 of 29 voters
Assault rifle – Kalashnikov, M16, FAMAS
37.9% 11 of 29 voters
Sniper rifle – SVD, Barrett M82
44.8% 13 of 29 voters
Light machine gun – RPD, RPK, M240
24.1% 7 of 29 voters
Submachine gun – P90, Vector, UMP
20.7% 6 of 29 voters
Shotgun, I don't bother with it
13.8% 4 of 29 voters
On the battlefield, I will rely on magic (option for Wolf)
34.5% 10 of 29 voters
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
Thanks for the personalized response!
User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
You can’t fault him for using a Kalash:cool:

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#6
Auto-translated
P.S. Neyra, you’re also a Wolf now.
User Avatar
#7
Auto-translated
Cool!) Although, I look more like a fox =P or a duck ^_^.

Added 1 minute ago
And in general, I'm like Lina Inverse, I won't stand on ceremony!) Fireball/Dragon Slave - and that's it!) And what will happen next... either, in the best case, a victim, maybe even an entire city - will explode) and in the worst case, they'll take me to a mental hospital :smile04:

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#8
Auto-translated
What's with this fancy weapon? Why isn't there a rifle or a simple gun?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
they are just not trendy now.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#11
Auto-translated
yeah, all sorts of weird stuff is always in fashion

a shotgun and a rifle are different things, why would I need buckshot?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
that’s exactly what I mean, I like simple things, but here it’s mostly extravagant

Added 2 minutes later
okay, I voted for sniper rifles. In Fallout, there are all sorts of sniper rifles, shotguns, and other weapons.
although I also like shotguns.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
Where is the futuristic minigun? Where is the heavy weaponry? Where is the grenade launcher? Where is the RPG? Where is the flamethrower? Where are the rifles? Where are the names of the shotguns? Where are the pictures?
Poor poll. I don't like it.