Skip to content
3.5 (2 ratings)
User Avatar
#746
Auto-translated
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#749
Auto-translated
Another unveiling. I'm impressed. Are there any more?
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#751
Auto-translated
Just one laugh.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#752
Auto-translated

"Let's fly to the most beautiful sky. No matter how many times your wings break, keep trying."©Crono Crusade

User Avatar
#754
Auto-translated
I don’t understand, for some reason none of my YouTube videos are playing :( Guys, on the main page of HeroesWorld, do the last two pieces of news at least work? Because I can’t even check :(
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#757
Auto-translated
Doctor Chmyr
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#759
Auto-translated
Doctor Chmyr
That's why I don't like Russian translators. They can't translate anything properly.