Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hehe... :) If before there was a small pub... what is it now? What kind of establishment is it? And what does it look like in terms of interior design? In which lands is it located? ;)
P.S. "fludnyak" doesn't sound very good... (imo)
Tomorrow holds no promises Except the ones we've made
I'm sitting in the kitchen, my table is a mess, and a fly is crawling all over it. It's the same here.
No, friends, this topic will never become a replacement, and it won't even be half as popular, I think.
Even now, these beer-related attributes seem pathetic to me.
It's for the best; banality is the enemy.
All good things must come to an end, right?
As always, when I'm writing from my КПК, I ramble and get confused.
A request to the moderators:
At least pin the beer thread so it doesn't disappear to the bottom of the section, where it will never be found. You wanted to cast it in bronze as a monument, didn't you?
Heh-heh, the "quality" of communication depends not on the topic title or anything else, but on who is communicating with whom. Everything else, all other obstacles, are created by your imperfect mind. :( Revan;199723
..And we will also celebrate children's birthdays :D, there will be clowns and balloons...
Here's a list of names: Bar, Pub, smoking room, Ice cream cafe, tavern, Hunting lodge, hut (O_o), dacha, club, guest house... P.S. I know there's nothing really good here...:D P.P.S. Avatar, signature, and faction names are more or less compatible:D P.P.P.S. Amaranth, where did you get that six-digit ICQ number?
Nazg (Am? Amk? Ama? Omar?:) just can't get used to it. The thing is, an imperfect mind will constantly compare one thing to another and stumble upon these obstacles. That's human nature. It's like relationships. We always compare girls/guys/O_O to our first experience.
*Here, we usually make a profound and assertive statement: "It's psychology!", while simultaneously spreading our hands as if that explains everything.*
Besides, the audience is no longer the same, views are changing, and I think the atmosphere is not the same as it used to be.
But, as I said, all good things come to an end, and where did I explicitly say that this is very bad?
*Here, some idiots start waving their hands and say in an incomprehensible, stupid tone, "Everything flows, everything changes!!", because it's so cool.*
I would have refuted these low-level philosophical arguments and grumbled in the poll thread, but it was closed for some reason.
P.S. I like "Dacha." It's trashy and innovative, even bordering on absurdity. It's perfect! No one else has such a theme, so let's have one, okay?
P.P.S. The best communication is in PMs.
P.P.P.S. The forum passions are intense.
Lock, stop complaining.
As for the topic title, I suggest not using a single word (it would be too simple), but something longer, like:
- The Adventurer's Inn (Hello, Might and Magic 8 :))
- The Adrian Swamps Tavern
- The Kilburn Shield Tavern
- The Steadwick Pearl Tavern
- The Tawny Balfor Brewery
- The Arcanum Hospitality Hotel
- The Saint Isabel Tavern
- The Tieru's Guest House
- and so on.
Let's suggest options, choose the best ones, and hold a vote.
That's not a good idea. You shouldn't include any words with the root "flood" in the topic title, because the topic will inevitably turn into a flood when the initial post and its rules are forgotten. Think about it: when the topic has 20-30 pages, no one joining later will read the first page and they will just start mindlessly flooding the topic.