Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Did he beat him up? And for what reason? If it was just like that, then the "reppers" are right in their own way.
What does "videlovolso" mean?
And thugs need to be killed.
I was initially thinking of making it about subcultures, but in the end, it's "EMO." And not just like that.
Tomorrow holds no promises Except the ones we've made
I'm annoyed by emo posers who cut themselves and cry in public. It's stupid, it's obviously stupid, and it's just for show. And the deeper they go, the more idiotic it becomes. The most skilled ones have learned to cut themselves and cry in private, so that everyone around them knows about it.
Although I like their style, when it's well-chosen and not when there are 200,000 badges per square centimeter.
But the absolute cloning of emo guys and girls (especially the latter) is just irritating. As a style, it's beautiful! But they're trying to drown it out with fashion.
For me, "emo" is just a bunch of pretentious nonsense.
Although in music, emo is a storm of all feelings in one bottle. Fierce and accurate. A refusal to be a template and a unique perspective on everything. Although there aren't many of them, just a couple.
But if there are those whose rage replaces cheap pretentiousness, which falls under the category of "emo," then I like them very much.
Tomorrow holds no promises Except the ones we've made
-Hallelujah... -I'm so embarrassed... -Where's my axe-o-meter?
Hmm... I don't like people who get emotional over stupidity. Cutting their wrists? I'm a fan of Anacreon and Omar Khayyam: our life is short, so live it in a way that every day is memorable. In short: emotional people are those with weak wills who, instead of solving a problem, solve themselves.
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
and I bought myself some new pink pants. True, they didn't give me a discount, so I almost killed myself. Only the thought that why would I buy them if I'm going to commit suicide afterward stopped me?