Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3090
Auto-translated
And HERE the AXE slips and CHOPS OFF a PIECE of your LEG, and EVERYTHING is COVERED in BLOOD, HA HA HA
I'm going to buy some beer...
User Avatar
#3091
Auto-translated
And the seller himself recently took a sip and, in your place, he imagines a child of about 6 years old...
I'm gluing the chair.
User Avatar
#3093
Auto-translated
...made of nails
I jump from the twentieth floor...

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3095
Auto-translated
...but she is neither an athlete nor a beauty queen (
I eat the Rukh bird...).

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3096
Auto-translated
boo, female athletes
although some might be normal, but usually they are depressing, even more than extremely, madly, insanely, terribly
User Avatar
#3098
Auto-translated
And the diamond thinks, what an idiot hopes to cut me!))
I'm picking at my teeth with a toothpick...
User Avatar
#3099
Auto-translated
...and meanwhile, someone is drinking your beer.
I'm sitting on a hedgehog...

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3100
Auto-translated
Why did you drink me? :'(
User Avatar
#3101
Auto-translated
Well, it’s frothy and delicious.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3103
Auto-translated
Working as a chemistry teacher, I'm traveling by train.