Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2332
Auto-translated
and someone was recently proud of some place in the Russian language Olympiad... Or are the teachers in Tula so bad that even a simple Kosha can take a prize-winning place?)
User Avatar
#2333
Auto-translated
No, you’re all too smart for your own good here.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2334
Auto-translated
....and, actually, I liked the idea about the voodoo doll))

I'm making a doll from readily available materials, making it look like Gaga.
User Avatar
#2335
Auto-translated
...it comes to life and starts singing about a phone.
I set an alarm on the phone...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2336
Auto-translated
and it turned out that I set my phone as an alarm clock

I'm humming: stop calling, stop calling
User Avatar
#2337
Auto-translated
and I decided not to disappoint you! Go ahead and disappoint yourself! I posted in the thread about sweets, just like Wesker did...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2338
Auto-translated
no, that's wrong – it should be: I set the alarm to "Phone"

I'm learning to breathe underwater

Added after 38 seconds
Magnus
and it turned out that I set the alarm to the phone

_____________________
User Avatar
#2339
Auto-translated
...but the God-Admin deleted this thread.
...but it's difficult to do in a pool with sharks and crocodiles.
I'm sitting here drawing in Photoshop...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2341
Auto-translated
ignorer[br][/br]I've already beaten you a hundred times.

Be strong. Believe
In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#2342
Auto-translated
Drakkoska

I'm sitting here drawing in Photoshop...

it's hard to scratch the monitor with a marker

Added 1 minute ago
Arandor

I've already beaten you to it a hundred times
in the queue at the dentist

I'm writing a story.
User Avatar
#2343
Auto-translated
this is about the wallet
specifically, Gaga
I don't pay attention to the spam, arega

this is for the werewolf:
oh... well, everyone guessed it))
I'm watching Gaga's performance in Japan today with a phone.
User Avatar
#2344
Auto-translated
...but in addition to being deaf, you are also blind.
I wonder what to eat...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2345
Auto-translated
...and Magnus happened to be available.

I'm writing a story that is NOT a gag.
User Avatar
#2346
Auto-translated
...about Milen?
I wonder where I can find some chak-chak...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2347
Auto-translated
Chak-chak – larvae. Enjoy your meal. I’ll share.

Watching a joint concert by Gaga and Mylène.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -