Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2285
Auto-translated
...but it turned out to be a disguised сопромат.
I scare everyone with сопромат...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2286
Auto-translated
and some don't even know the meaning of this word.

I'm writing a newspaper...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2287
Auto-translated
...where you explain to preschoolers what сопромат is.
I'm trying to convince Arandor to put porn with unicorns in his signature...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2288
Auto-translated
...and he actually did it. It's porn. Animated. In his signature.

I'm building a spaceship.
User Avatar
#2289
Auto-translated
an animation with porn as a signature? That's an idea.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2290
Auto-translated
Ar, keep in mind, they will ban you, not me. ...built it, took off, went into open space, and found out that Magnus with a rubber Gaga had snuck onto the ship. I'm sitting here laughing at the dialogue in the game...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2291
Auto-translated
so, they came from the hippodrome and led the horse to the stable

I'm making fun of the riding drake.
User Avatar
#2292
Auto-translated
"He who laughs last laughs best," said the former dragoon, wiping blood from his muzzle with his paw. I'm logging off of ICQ...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2293
Auto-translated
so, is that what they call the rubber Gag now? "Riding Drakot"?

Kosh, they'll all be on Skype now!

I'm practicing how to curtsy before His Highness.
User Avatar
#2294
Auto-translated
...I learned it, but at the most crucial moment, I still failed.
I decided to get "pleasure from nothing" - set an alarm on my phone for 8:30, wake up, yawn, set the alarm for 12, and with a feeling of relief, go back to sleep.

I turn off Skype as soon as it starts.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2295
Auto-translated
The variations in the break depend on the type of alarm, so please specify.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2296
Auto-translated
A true master will break it even without further clarification)))
I've updated the post.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#2298
Auto-translated
Drakkoska

Decided to get a "kick out of nothing" - set an alarm on my phone for half-past eight, woke up, yawned, set the alarm for noon, and with a feeling of relief, went back to sleep.
The kick didn't work - at half-past eight, dazed by Paparazzi Gaga, which is set as my alarm, I jumped up and rushed to the institute, but it turned out to be a day off. And then the alarm rang for the second time...

I'm going to bed now, darn it.
User Avatar
#2299
Auto-translated
...but you can't tear yourself away from your favorite Heroes game, and we just keep chatting and chatting...
I'm combining Happy Tree Friends and Dom-2...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2300
Auto-translated
...it is precisely the combination of these two components that creates a mind-blowing mixture.

I'm turning off the electricity in the house.